Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€170 for Xmas week in Tenerife 4 people!!

• 10-11-2009 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Just booked a week in a self catering apartment in Tenerife for Christmas for €170 for 4 of us!

My friend was there before - its the Club La Costa at paradise club, supposed to be a fantastic resort and great for family - located in Torviscas area of Tenerife.

Here is the link:

You just need to put in tul0jc1 in promo code before you search for dates, happy booking!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭elainee40

do you have to book your own flights with this ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭beanhead

timeshare, try to avoid the pressure to purchase when you are 'on holiday'

see the T&Cs about 'contacting you'

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭jom1133

beanhead wrote: »
    timeshare, try to avoid the pressure to purchase when you are 'on holiday'

see the T&Cs about 'contacting you'
    yeah forgot to mention that - stay clear of the timeshare sales - usually works if you say you work with RCI they'll leave you alone to enjoy your hols!!!

Price is accommodation only so no flights included - but you'd be able to pick up a chepie ryanair one from Dublin for nothing - oh yeah sometimes the flights don't match up with the resort check in days but usually if you contact the resort directly they'd be able to put you up for a night for a good enough rate

jom1133 wrote: »
    yeah forgot to mention that - stay clear of the timeshare sales - usually works if you say you work with RCI they'll leave you alone to enjoy your hols!!!

Price is accommodation only so no flights included - but you'd be able to pick up a chepie ryanair one from Dublin for nothing - oh yeah sometimes the flights don't match up with the resort check in days but usually if you contact the resort directly they'd be able to put you up for a night for a good enough rate

by the way - you won't be contacted by anyone when you get back - they'll maybe call you in your apartment once when you are at the resort to addend a free breakfast or something but once you say you work with rci they'll leave you alone - my sister always books through RCIfriends and gets some fantastic deals -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

jom1133 wrote: »

ryanair flights around christmas to tenerife arent cheap at all so check it out before booking...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

"I'm Troy Maclure. You might remember me from other timeshare presentations such as Tenency in Tenerife and How to Declare Bankruptcy in Bangkok" ;)

Let us know how the holiday goes OP, and the ryanair prices if you get a chance thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭EoinHeffernan

I was actually looking at flights with RyanAir last month and to the best of my recollection it worked out at about 160 return, same with Iberia and even more with Air Lingus. Personally id just take the less stressful option of a package holiday, works out at around the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

tommy21 wrote: »
    "I'm Troy Maclure. You might remember me from other timeshare presentations such as Tenency in Tenerife and How to Declare Bankruptcy in Bangkok" ;)

Genius! :D

I was actually looking at flights with RyanAir last month and to the best of my recollection it worked out at about 160 return, same with Iberia and even more with Air Lingus. Personally id just take the less stressful option of a package holiday, works out at around the same price.

Well the accommodation price of 170euro is the total cost for up to 4 people for the whole week - that actually works out at 6euro per person per night if there's 4 people!!!! You'd find it fairly impossible to get a hotel for that price anywhere -even compared to the likes of budget travel - the RCI resorts are supposed to be amazing - my sister said their apartment at Club La Costa at Paradise club was unreal, so still a great deal compared to package hols IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,278 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

A package holiday Christmas week will cost you an arm and a leg.
    The travel agents bump up prices dramatically if you are away Christmas Day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement