Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behringer ep1500 Power Amplifier

Options
  • 25-12-2004 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm think of buying the following amp and speakers,

Behringer europower 1500 power amplifier
    Behringer eurolive b1520 speakers

Does anybody know if either of these are petty good, or are the worth staying away from,

Any Advice greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Digiking

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i find Behringer stff extremely good for the money myself

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

anything I've heard through a Behringer has sounded like muck, not my thing at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

You get what you pay for. Personally, I don't reckon they're up to much at all. They make stuff louder but not in as nice a way as a lot of moderatley more expensive stuff available. If your budget can stretch past Behringer, then I say stretch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

See, I'm getting the behringer amp from musicstore in germany for €299, and since i'm only 16, i don't realy have alot of money to spend, If anyone can anvice me on a better amp around that price tag, Please do,

Have any of you actually experiences this amp, ie - used it etc,

Thanks,
    Digiking

Ok, I think i can just about stretch for the yamaha p2500s, its €375 from musicstore.de , Fantastic site, Very good prices too

The behringer is 450w per channel at 4ohm
    The yamaha is 390w per channel at 4ohn

Would the yamaha be a better by than the behringer???

Thanks
    Digiking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

Yes it would. It wouldn't surprise me if it was louder as well.

What are you planning on using this PA for?

Having a good sound system, For use with p.c and for our musicals at school, as i am in one of the people in charge of the theatre,

Advertisement