Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signal booster

• 06-09-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi
    Have the samsung galaxy 2. Signal is crap where i live if i walk outside the house its not to bad. Have downloaded 1 or 2 different signal booster no good. Anybody find a good one.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Lol.

No app will solve your problem. The antenna is what it is. You could call your network and see if there's anything they can do with the mast focusing, that or you're SOL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

!RAY wrote: »
    Hi
    Have the samsung galaxy 2. Signal is crap where i live if i walk outside the house its not to bad. Have downloaded 1 or 2 different signal booster no good. Anybody find a good one.
    Cheers
    If by any chance you're with Vodafone, then their "sure signal" gismo will sort your problem 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭!RAY

With o2 at the moment. Rang them and told there is nothing they can do. Great service apart from the signal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Insert another sim card (voda/meteor/three) etc .

If any of those work better then just move to a different network.

Jarren wrote: »
    Insert another sim card (voda/meteor/three) etc .

If any of those work better then just move to a different network.

Not the best advice ever given, to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Personally speaking I'd change the network provider if I had a weak signal.
    o2 customer service already said to OP that there is nothing they can do to help him.
    If you have a better advice feel free to share it with us.

Jarren wrote: »
    Personally speaking I'd change the network provider if I had a weak signal.
    o2 customer service already said to OP that there is nothing they can do to help him.
    If you have a better advice feel free to share it with us.
    OP might be in contract, perhaps?
    Eitherway, I can't see it being too long before other networks adopt the femtocell tech already in place with VF. Poor "at home" reception will be a thing of the past. Long overdue at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

dodzy wrote: »
    Not the best advice ever given, to be fair.

This is crappier..........move house.

Advertisement