Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC problems

Options
  • 05-09-2012 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Having problems with my HTC desire hd a lovely phone when it is working..
    about six months ago it switched itself off and remained that way i left it in for repair and got it back within a week.About a month ago it stopped charging and when it did charge it would only charge half way ...so i left it in for repair and even though it is only 1 year old and still in warranty they want to charge me 150 to look at it.They are telling me that the void stickers are off the back off the phone that void sticker fell off the very first day i got my phone after last repair when i was replacing my simm card.can they not tell that the phone has not been been tampered by checking the screws and not using a flimsy sticker.
    has anyone had the problem off the phone not charging and know off any way to repair it maybe a new battery.or maybe should i talk directly to HTC instead off dealing with vodafone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Give HTC Ireland a ring and ask for the manager. They are very accmodating there actually explain clearly what happened, they would actually find thother void stickers and tape inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭moonfish

is this htc in england ive rang and they told me that there is nothing they can do if the void stickers are off i cant believe this the bleeding things came off as some as i opened the back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Any evidence? Small claims court?

Advertisement