Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9.7" tablet, deal or no deal?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Have you read the small print about the extra €40 VAT and €6 handling charge which has to be paid separately?

I say this at the start of the week and it had sold out within a day, I wonder whether the reason for another 40 being added is because people did not see the extra charges and cancelled their order.

'Is it any good?' is a very subjective question and my answer or somebody else's answer may not be of any use to you.

A bit more information would help somebody answer your question much easier. What do you need/want it for? What do you plan on using it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If that's the case and it brings the price you pay up to €215, then there are much better options out there - the Google Nexus 7 being the main one.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

my is it any good question is just me wondering how it compares to others on the market really, and checking to make sure it isnt complete rubbish.

what will i use it for? browsing, videos, apps mostly. just the usual stuff people use tablets for :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

That tablet from Pigsback is not bad but

you can still pick something much better for less from
    http://www.aliexpress.com/category/100005062/tablet-pcs.html

Google Nexus 7 would be my personal preference tbh .

Advertisement