Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

danelectro

Options
  • 26-12-2004 5:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any Danelectro retailers either in Ireland or willing to ship here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Perfect Pitch, beside Musickmaker, certainly used to stock Danelectro gear, haven't been in there in a long time so don't know what their current setup is. Are you looking of a guitar or effects?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

ive seen danelectro effects in perfect pitch and musician inc. and if its guitars youre after, ive seen one in adlib music, carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

They should have one or two downstairs in Musician.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

I got my Danelectro bass in Musician, but that was quite a while ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

Yeah, I remember when perfect pitch stocked them. Thats where I saw them first. But they dont do them anymore. Couldnt see any in musician inc, waltons, musicmaker or perfect pitch. But I could just be blind. Its guitars im after buy the way. There seems to be a complete lack of info on them on the we too. The danelectro website seems to only focus on the pedals.

• Advertisement
Advertisement