Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to so with belongings...

Options
  • 22-02-2014 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi Guys

A little help please. I broke up with my fiance some time ago. We were living together but she moved to London after the break up. With her she took some stuff and left lots behind. She said she would have someone sort out the rest of the stuff when she gets settled. Its now been 2 months and all her stuff is boxed up and blocking the porch in my apartment. Ive had a friend move in who is understanding but is starting to complain about the stuff. The thing is she is not answering calls, emails etc... Shes not even answering FB messages although she is clearly on it as she posts pictures of her "new life" in London. When I seen these pics I got annoyed and realized she is just being lazy.
    As she is foreign its not easy to post her stuff to her parents as I simply cant afford it. I was hoping someone could help. Is there any service that would pick the stuff up. Maybe store it for her. I'm half thinking of just throwing it out but I know she'd take action against that.

Thanks,

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

If you know her address, I'd send her another letter via Registered Post. Tell her she has one month from date of receipt to arrange to collect/have her things shipped, or else you'll be arranging disposal without further warning.

Actually, you could tell her the same via e-mail. Make sure you get delivered and read receipts too if sending via that method.

Advertisement