Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplementary Welfare Allowance

Options
  • 31-12-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have been receiving Supplementary Welfare Allowance for 5 weeks while awaiting Job seekers allowance application. This week and the double week before Xmas I have received €90 less for each payment. Is there something I'm missing here, why it would drop from the original amount which was equal to my Job seekers benefit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭May Feign

I have been receiving Supplementary Welfare Allowance for 5 weeks while awaiting Job seekers allowance application. This week and the double week before Xmas I have received €90 less for each payment. Is there something I'm missing here, why it would drop from the original amount which was equal to my Job seekers benefit.
    count yourself lucky, when i was getting it, i was issued a cheque for €23 for 11 weeks while waiting to be means tested, my bank overdraft just gobbled it up meaning i had pittance to live on for nearly 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

head up to your CWO and ask him

Advertisement