Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Applied for fuel allowance-how long till a reply?

• 19-12-2010 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

I applied for fuel allowance last week-how long should i wait for a reply from the social welfare office?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

From nothing but personal experience, about two weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭practice

When you do get it make sure its backdated to the day you applied

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,554 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

depends on the scheme you are on ,some sections will have it added on within a few days others seem to take ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

personally i had to wait 10 days ,they didnt contact me ,just had extra money in my payment, i got 60 euro extra today dont know what thats about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

almanu wrote: »
    personally i had to wait 10 days ,they didnt contact me ,just had extra money in my payment, i got 60 euro extra today dont know what thats about.

Thats the 40 euro this twat of a government gave out for an extra fuel allowance 1 off payment

• Advertisement

gustafo wrote: »
    Thats the 40 euro this twat of a government gave out for an extra fuel allowance 1 off payment
    i only started getting it 3 weeks ago the wucking fankers:mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I applied last October and heard nothing back.

I don't really want to complain given the country is broke.

jayteecork wrote: »
    I applied last October and heard nothing back.

I don't really want to complain given the country is broke.

well thats very noble of you, im sure the TD,s will be thinking of you when there off on a holiday roasting the balls off them selves.

Advertisement