Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you believe in aliens?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Calibos wrote: »
    It just ain't ever going to happen, and I doubt ever happen on another world either....
    We will find a way around it, it's pretty imperative that we do get off this planet. It's the only way to secure the species survival and the survival of life on earth. I think trying to impose a limit on human endeavour and our need to explore is more impossible than travelling to other Galaxy's in a convenient manner.

It may take lifetimes but all the challenges we're facing as a species now on this planet are the same kind of problems we'd face on a man made spaceship. We're in the process of outgrowing earth as a spaceship (which you could see earth as) we need to start setting people up on other spaceships.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 johnmike

Definitly not.
    i fear my wife is an alien she just doesnt understand me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Definitly not.
    D86D86D8D8D8D8D8DD8D82D86D8236715BDFBD86D86D8D8D8D8D8DD8D82D86D8

Definitly not.
    D86D86D8D8D8D8D8DD8D82D86D8236715BDFBD86D86D8D8D8D8D8DD8D82D86D8
    AH! a hex... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

I always lol at Atheists who believe in aliens. These same guys who dismiss God on lack of evidence

Sure there might be aliens since we havn't looked everywhere in the universe but there's not a single shred of evidence that they actually exist.

the only 'proof' is grainy edited videos of a few burnt crash-test dummies.

as for intelligent life, i dont believe there is any worth mentioning on this planet so what hope does any other planet have?
    WOW! That shows amazing ignorance. God is not probable yet aliens are it is that simple. Given what we know about the universe we know a planet like earth is probable somewhere else in the universe. Given that we know details in the bible are not fact it is easy to hypothesise that it is not true or the word of God.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Definitly not.
    Yes I believe there is aliens out there, are they intelligent and will they visit us, dont know, chances are really slim IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Aliens, oh yeah, baby yeah! I'm guessing there are some in our own solar system. If we find them there, then the chances of the universe being vastly seeded with life are pretty darn good. Who knows, there may even be a race of beings not near as destructive or ignorant as the human race. Ahh I can only dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Do you believe there is life on other planets?
    Definitely yes.
    Definitly not.

Why no probably options ?
    gavredking wrote: »
    are they intelligent and or will they visit us

FYP

Advertisement