Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scandal (ABC) [*SPOILERS* - US Pace]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,235 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

muirsheen wrote: »
    I hope Olivia's father is back as a regular.

Do you know when season 3 starts?

My guess is middle or late Sept 2013

Yay Jake is back as Scott Foley has been promoted to a series regular for season 3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭wantacookie

I couldn't believe the final of this! I am addicted! can't wait for Season 3!

Cyrus is by far one of the best characters! I keep telling more and more people about it and getting them hooked!

I couldn't believe the final of this! I am addicted! can't wait for Season 3!

Cyrus is by far one of the best characters! I keep telling more and more people about it and getting them hooked!

I have liked Cyrus from the start but in Season 2 I thought Huck was great, I hope both the actors who play Cyrus and Huck get an Emmy nomination for best supporting actor drama

The 752 was some of the best acting ever from Huck! I couldn't believe the end of that episode! I love the relationship between Huck and Olivia!

• Advertisement

Season 2 starts tonight on More 4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭Lockedout

Is this worth watching? Just saw Episode one season 1-not impressed. Gay soldier just decides to come out-give me a break. Too many echoes of the good wife ie a tape just decides to turn up,

Do you ever decide to watch a show based on the pilot? Sometimes a show can be great with a crap pilot, watch another episode or two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Lockedout wrote: »
    Is this worth watching? Just saw Episode one season 1-not impressed. Gay soldier just decides to come out-give me a break. Too many echoes of the good wife ie a tape just decides to turn up,

Def give it a go. It took me a couple of episodes to get into it. It has a big story arc and is not always a 'fixer' case /story each week. It's one of my fav shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

This is back, in case people missed it.

I enjoyed the first episode. It was slightly confusing because it started directly where it had left off.

I've always enjoyed this show. I missed all the e-nun-ci-ating in times of peril.

I've really been enjoying this season. It is definitely the craziest show on television at the moment but I love it.

The last episode in particular, so many wtf moments.

I thought Lisa Kudrow's time on the show was great.

I love that it's populated by characters that are, objectively, terrible people. They're selfish, constantly pushing other people under the bus, ruining lives, etc. But you're still rooting for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Watched the short season one on US Netflix and thought it was passable enough stuff. I stopped after the season two opener as I thought it was a twist too far ... at the time!

However, two weeks later, and season two is on a whole different level once I got into it, Im halfway through it so Im treading lightly on here to avoid spoilers. Its a good/very good twisty turny show and Im surprised to see only 3 pages worth of posts after three seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 60,327 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Anyone watching season 3?

Really is great tv and a great cliffhanger last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Yep, loving it. One of my fav tv shows. I've got the episode ready to watch later tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

Just watched last nights episode, great TV, am really enjoying this season!!

I'm even starting to like
    Melly, maybe it's pity, i'm not sure!

I really hope
    David is dead, not sure though!

I think Quinn or Charlie could be a shooter too not just Jake

God, that last episode...

• Advertisement

Serious tears here!!!

Jeff Perry (Cyrus) deserves an Emmy

Can Quinn stop having disturbing romantic encounters with men, please? I felt like gagging.

Cyrus is such an interesting character. He is despicable in so many respects, a terrible person, but I felt so bad for him.

:eek: wow didn't see that coming.
    Killing Fitz's son

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

:eek: wow didn't see that coming.
    Killing Fitz's son

Or the end with papa Pope.!!! What a great show. Wonder will it be renewed for a 4th Season, it kinda looked like the end last night, what you think?

muirsheen wrote: »
    Or the end with papa Pope.!!! What a great show. Wonder will it be renewed for a 4th Season, it kinda looked like the end last night, what you think?

It still hasn't been renewed so I think you are right they gave it closer and not leave it on a cliffhanger if it's not renewed.

But if they get a new season they can pick it straight up from where they left it.

I kind of expected
    Mommy Pope wasn't dead because it wasn't shown. But how Daddy took power again wow

It will back for a 4th season, it is a ratings winner and ABC loves Shonda

Why didn't Rowan kill Maya when he had the chance? Or are they are working together

I really hope it's renewed, one if my fav programmes at the moment

I though Papa Pope was keeping Mama Pope for torture reasons but that seems a bit obvious......can't think of a good conspiracy theory yet! :-D

Well, that was unexpected.

Eeesh.

• Advertisement

Advertisement