Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love it when that happens

Options
  • 08-01-2010 4:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭

Ran out of cigarettes, was holding back my last one for as long as possible but couldn't take it any longer, as i was savouring it nicotine goodness i remembered i had another pack in a jacket i wore a few days ago.

Dont you just love it when things like that happen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

That is fairly ossum, love when that happens. Good old nicotine angels.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I was putting my jeans in the washing machine last week and checked pockets for those damn tissues that seem to multiply if you leave them in, when I found a twenty I forgot I had.

/Nice one..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

seanybiker wrote: »
    ossum

Sad to say i had to google that, thought it was a new word or something:o

Senna wrote: »

I thought he was tripping and talking about Angels and possums, and ommited p.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

This mostly happens with me with Cornettos.

Its awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Senna wrote: »
    One of me mates always says awesome like ossum so I decided to try it out. Bit of a fail but sure feck it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I love it when i'm out and i manage to get a pint out of all the change in my pocket, feels like i'm getting a free pint just because im not breaking a note.

I'm aware that this is a sad indictment of the current drinks trade in Ireland but those are the breaks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Had a hankering for something nice the other evening, not much in the presses of fridge..checked the freezer on a long shot only to find a Malteaser ice-cream pop thing (me and the GF got one each the week before and I was too full after my dinner that night to eat it).

It tasted extra good.

Jim wrote: »
    This mostly happens with me with Cornettos.

Its awesome.

Been there, found a big tub of Ben and Jerry's Fish Food under a pile of frozen food, better than almost as good as sex.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I was not smoking the other day, then I put my hand into my pocket and didn't find any cigerettes, was a good day.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

I was not smoking the other day, then I put my hand into my pocket and didn't find any cigerettes, was a good day.

<<as he takes another drag>>

Cool story

Oh I really want to say something...:o

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Oh I really want to say something...:o
    Well I won't hold it against you if you do :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Found a couple of twenties in my pocket a few weeks ago, happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭thatsa spicy

Absolutely dying for some coke (drink) earlier and was sure there was none in the house when I remembered that I hid a big bottle in my wardrobe on christmas eve! Yesss!!!!!

Even as a non-smoker, I'd say the box of fags was a fricken sweet find!

Advertisement