Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken DVD Drive

Options
  • 07-07-2007 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

I have broken the DVD writer on my Packard Bell EasyNote H5. :o
    The drive is a NEC ND-6500A. Can somebody recommend a reasonably priced supplier who would ship to France or would anyone have a second hand drive for sale?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If it's a normal type of removable dvd burner, try this http://www.komplett.fr/k/ki.aspx?sku=328570 They'll ship to France too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It's a dual layer burner. I don't know if it's interchangeable with the one in the link.

It' looks similar. I'm assuming the front bezel is interchangeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

I've got a TSST TS-L532A in a fried easynote E2316. If I don't get a mobo by the end of the week you can have the drive for a small fee:)

Bezels are not always intechangeable. The one I've got is straight flat black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

That's great, thanks. My drive has a sloped bezel on the front that is removable.

Advertisement