Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Outlet Which processor do I need?

Options
  • 06-07-2007 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Have decided to get laptop from Dell outlet Inspiron 6400 with xp I think unless someone suggests otherwise. I want it to be as fast as possible for internet usage and it would be great if someone could tell me which processor I'd need.
    ICR2-533I
    ICR2-667
    DCP-533

etc
    There must be a hundred different numbers on there and I don't know what they mean. I can spend up to about 800euro but a friend was telling me I'd get a good laptop for 500. The laptop's for internet, essay typing, using itunes, just basic functions. I'd like a built in webcam but most dell laptops don't seem to have that. Could someone tell me what's the best value in the Outlet store? Thanks in advance for your help.

Advertisement