Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Éireann school bus info/tickets

Options
  • 26-08-2015 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭

Little Miss C is supposed to get a bus to school on Monday. We've no tickets, no pick up point or any other info but BÉ have our cash since the end of July.

They don't answer the phone in the school transport section.

I presume this just is how they deal with customers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭crodeghin

Little Miss C is supposed to get a bus to school on Monday. We've no tickets, no pick up point or any other info but BÉ have our cash since the end of July.

They don't answer the phone in the school transport section.

I presume this just is how they deal with customers?

Exactly the same here in Cork, no one cares to reply phone calls, no reply to emails, paid early, no ticket, eligible, no update on personal profile website, updates on Bus Eireann saying they were sending tickets before on 21st, after on 25th, received nothing, I don't know pickup point, time, and son starting tomorrow infant junior..

Great Start Bus Eireann!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 sylwunia

Same in Greystones, Co. Wicklow My dughter started Junior Infants on the 1st of September and I will need a ticket from the 14th as we have to go back to work and childminder doesnt drive.I paid at the beginning of July and hasn't got neither ticket via post nor confirmation e-mail that she will get it (according to school secretary some people got e-mail). They don't answer their phone and didn't reply to my e-mail. I know it's super cheap service but it doesn't justify treating people like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭crodeghin

We went Monday at the Bus Eireann Office in Cork, me and my wife. The security didn't allow us enter as they are open only on appointment (but how can I have an appointment if there is no reply by phone and emails?).

He gave us a number to call, while we were on the sidewalk, we were very upset because the absence of customer care manners, like if we were there to steal their buses..we called a number and the first the person told us you will receive it, anyway after my wife pressures to speak with someone, they told us, ok an inspector will call you in few minutes. After few hours we get the call and we were informed that we were eligible but there is no service in Cork city...we told them, why they have been waiting to inform us, they told us they tried to call for 3 days, and this is absolutely not true, we get a call just in the late afternoon on Friday (just before the school start) and we missed it, and was a number we were not able to call back..and at the other number they were not replying, so I wrote an email and I didn't get any reply.

So now they will print a ticket anyway for my son (of course we didn't get it at the moment) and he should be able to use it on normal bus, but my wife will have to bring him (paying a monthly ticket for her), and at the moment she is pregnant and we have only one car that I need to go to work, so a big mess.

Anyway, an incredible poor service quality, very very dissatisfied from the customer care in bus Capwell Station..

Advertisement