Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas Parking

Options
  • 25-08-2015 12:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31

Are there P&R facilities at the Citywest or Kingswood Luas stops ?
    I have used the Red Cow a few times but not the others as wasnt sure if it would be possible to park there are 8am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Samsquanch wrote: »
    Are there P&R facilities at the Citywest or Cheeverstown Luas stops ?
    I have used the Red Cow a few times but not the others as wasnt sure if it would be possible to park there are 8am

Cheeverstown has P&R and it may even be free.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Details here: https://www.luas.ie/park-and-ride/

If I'm right, there are signs on the N7 indicating if there are spaces.

Citywest has a small car park, but I think it is privately operated. Kingswood doesn't have a dedicated car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

There's free parking underground in the Citywest Shopping Centre for the Luas

Edit, shopping centre doesn't open till 9am, not sure if the Luas parking opens earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Roosterreid

Del2005 wrote: »
    There's free parking underground in the Citywest Shopping Centre for the Luas

Edit, shopping centre doesn't open till 9am, not sure if the Luas parking opens earlier.

The car park opens at 7am.... I use it daily

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Samsquanch

Are the trams from Saggart to City Centre frequent compared to the other line (Tallaght) ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Roosterreid

Samsquanch wrote: »
    Are the trams from Saggart to City Centre frequent compared to the other line (Tallaght) ?

Yes.... they run as often as the Tallaght to City Centre lines (joining the same line at Belgard)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Note that you may have to change at Belgard on some Saggart-city trips.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,561 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Change of tram is required at Belgard as follows:

Inbound (times from Saggart):

Monday-Friday: Before 06:55 and after 18:20
    Saturday: Before 08:00 and after 18:00
    Sunday: All day

Outbound (times from Connolly):

Monday-Friday: Before 07:10 and after 19:30
    Saturday: Before 09:00 and after 18:50
    Sunday: All day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Regarding the P&R at the Red Cow, what is availability like during the day? Does it fill up from the morning or would I get a space at lunchtime during the week?

Advertisement