Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Parts on a Sunday?

Options
  • 14-07-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Galway that sells car parts open on a Sunday?

I checked the Halfords website. They're open tomorrow but they don't have what I need in stock in their Galway shop.... :(

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

The motor factors in the Galway Shopping Centre (forget their name) is open on a Sunday :)

EDIT: If it's car parts you need you probably won't get them there though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Cheers! Will give there a shot and see if they have what I'm looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hard to say without knowing what actual parts you need but try the factors in Lisboan and the one mentioned at Tesco. Also Calbro on Tuam road could be open, you can ring and check if you google the numbers.

Advertisement