Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A buzzing fly!!

• 28-05-2010 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

whats annoying the cr@p out of you at the moment

<looks for tea towel>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Nothing at all. I'm finished work in an hour so happy days.

To R & R with you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

4 people sitting near me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

I'm taking a shyte and I'm all out of loo-roll :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Smcgie wrote: »
    I'm taking a shyte and I'm all out of loo-roll :(

and your on the internet at the same time, i hope you wash your hands

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Johnny Zimbabwe

I hate when your in bed and some bollox of a fly keeps dive bombing around your head for the craic...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Don't get all the flapping about flies to be honest - as long as you don't keep piles of shit knocking around the house there is no reason the should cause the kind of insane panic that they bring out in some people.

A hangover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Neighbours (which I hate/they hate me) banging on the walls all the time.

Don't get all the flapping about flies to be honest - as long as you don't keep piles of shit knocking around the house there is no reason the should cause the kind of insane panic that they bring out in some people.

Do you realise how much that post makes no snce. You don't have to have piles of ****e in your house for flies to be around. At this time of year they are everywhere.

Insurgent wrote: »
    Do you realise how much that post makes no snce. You don't have to have piles of ****e in your house for flies to be around. At this time of year they are everywhere.

My point was that flues shouldn't freak people out unless they have been walking in shit before landing on things, if you do not have piles of shit knocking around in your house, the worst they can be is mildly irritating.

• Advertisement

My point was that flues shouldn't freak people out unless they have been walking in shit before landing on things, if you do not have piles of shit knocking around in your house, the worst they can be is mildly irritating.

So they can't have been walking on shite before they get to your house?

Insurgent wrote: »
    So they can't have been walking on shite before they get to your house?

Not if you have a good, deep pile floor mat - many of them are much more polite that we tend to give credit for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Absolutely Nothing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

irish-stew wrote: »
    whats annoying the cr@p out of you at the moment

<looks for tea towel>

Your situation call for a can of deodorant, a lighter and some mad hunting skillz.

At the minute it's definitely the clock. I've finally finished any outstanding work that needed doing but I'm still sitting here waiting for 4 o'clock. Got a good weekend planned.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I would say the rain showers here in the north west, as it's halting my progress on digging the front garden, but in reality, it's a good excuse to have a cup of coffee, a fag & post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

The feeling I have after the entire bottle of cough medicine in a effort to be fit for work tommorow. woooaah! Thats one stylish penguin!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

aw man... what a let down... I was expecting something along teh lines of Joe Cartoon...

Advertisement