Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Late Late Show - 23rd. March 2012

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

They really need to have more of those Late Late tribute shows. The one they had for Brendan Grace was quality. I remember this thread ridiculing it at first, then there there was a acceptence of enjoyment before the thread ended up into the early hours just posting up music videos!!! It was like being a virtual houseparty!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

<Ollie> wrote: »
    Try this

One months free trial.

Tried it and cancelled before my month was out, they wont catch me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

What a load of codswallop......There must be better guests out there?.....Why exactly was Eamonn Coughlan, The ville Gigg's woman on?.....did they serve the purpose of entertainment?.............oh, maybe the Gigg's woman did...(lads)....so what's next?......Miss Piggy can't.....I know the truth!........sad bloody face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

What a load of codswallop......There must be better guests out there?.....Why exactly was Eamonn Coughlan, The ville Gigg's woman on?.....did they serve the purpose of entertainment?.............oh, maybe the Gigg's woman did...(lads)....so what's next?......Miss Piggy can't.....I know the truth!........sad bloody face.

The LLS is officially dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Lost the remote battle early tonight! hubbys off to BBC4 some old rock programme! :rolleyes: goodnite I'll try to catch up with ya's during the week I'm off out tomorrow night for the DVD launch so have a lovely weekend/week chat to ya'll next Friday nite! xxxx:):)
    give us another pic Aoife
    Homer-Simpson-Drooling-while-Sleeping.gif

What DVD launch??? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Think i will watch tower heist, anyone seen it yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

monkey9 wrote: »

The Best of Ryan Tubridy's Late Late Show. It only lasts for 5 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Tried it and cancelled before my month was out, they wont catch me.

Very impressed with it myself. Worth it for Breaking Bad alone. Great quality picture and a good selection, for the price of two dvds rent in Xtravision.

• Advertisement

monkey9 wrote: »

monkey9 - It's either darts or the DVD launch.......;)

monkey9 - It's either darts or the DVD launch.......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

think it was some talent show she and her people did a few weeks ago:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Monkey9.....you the man/wiman..whatever.....never knew that song....bit like moloko on sky!.....Thanks a million!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

jos28 wrote: »
    MrsD007 wrote: »
    There is talk that they will be able to receive our details from the likes of the ESB and Bord Gais.
    I have it on good authority ;) that the Data Protection Commissioner will not allow that apparently

Rubbish...... , there is legislation in place to allow them do just that. Data protection commissioner said exactly that on Matt Coopers show, legislation is in place since they introduced the NPPR charge.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Ask anyone in Limerick and they will tell you that Mark heffernan is far from an angel

Shur he use to mix with the Mcarthy dundons/run market stalls selling fake good etc

Theres a reason his protection was pulled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Missed most of the show, caught a bit of that Limerick guy, jesus that is no way to live. :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Missed most of the show, caught a bit of that Limerick guy, jesus that is no way to live. :-/

what, in Limerick ? :pac:

Whatever is wrong with Natasha Giggs is no small ting.

calex71 wrote: »
    Fergus O Dowd thought me history at school way back when, lovely man.

Don't like his politics though.

The natural way to be a politician, be a teacher first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Love / Hate

That's where I stand, what about the rest of ye?

He is very handsome but ghey. Comes across as up his own ass.
    I watched all love/hate during the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Natashs Giggs looks terrible, I have to mention the hair, what a disaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Hi all!

Out of the country at the moment so I couldn't join the thread.

Just watched the show on the player. OMG Natasha Giggs was a disgrace. I couldn't believe how blatently matter of fact she was as she recounted the story of her affair with Ryan Giggs. What a trollop.

OK so you did the deed, you carried on an affair for 8 years (as did Giggs) but why not leave it in the past and stop giving interviews about the whole sordid thing?

It was a new low for the LLS to have this guest on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Hi all!

Out of the country at the moment so I couldn't join the thread.

Hiya Diddler! Hope you're enjoying your break away. See you on next week's LLS thread if you're back from your travels :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

bigpink wrote: »
    Ask anyone in Limerick and they will tell you that Mark heffernan is far from an angel

Shur he use to mix with the Mcarthy dundons/run market stalls selling fake good etc

Theres a reason his protection was pulled

Well he isn't in immediate danger now, You see those convicted have all fallen out with each other, McCormacks, Ger Dundon and the Collins. McCormacks don't have the influence or want for someone to go and kill him, Dundons are dead ducks anyway and their beef is now with the Collins, And the Collins will have too much on their plate now to even bother with Mark Heffernan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    I've never come into contact with any of the problems that Limerick has. Most people are insulated from it. To be honest I have no problem with those thugs killing each other. They can do that till the cows come home for all I care. The problem is the collateral damage like Roy Collins and Shane Geogheghan.

Paul Williams was on Marian Finucane's radio programme this morning and he has confirmed that Steve Collins and his family have entered a relocation programme. It is so sad to see such a brave and principled family being forced out of their city and country by scum like the Dundons :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement