Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Midland Game Fair UK

Options
  • 14-09-2014 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Anyone going over to this next weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

No, save all my money for a real Fair CLA.

Its on in Harewood House Yorkshire, next July.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

I hear the Midland is taking over from CLA in numbers attending. I suppose the cancellation of the CLA a couple of years ago didn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭legin500

yeah, 2 of us heading over today on the ferry. Have been to the CLA a few times but never the midland. It will be interesting to compare the 2

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Beretta man

Let us know how u get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Remember me?

Let us know how u get on

Went to the cla myself this year and was super impressed and picked up serious deals .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭legin500

Yeah went to the Midland this year and after having been at the CLA for the previous 2 years I can say that it is well worth while. It is a good bit smaller but is much more orientated towards the rough shooter with plenty of stalls and exhibitions to suit. Overall I would say that I preferred the midlands fair as most of the stuff I was looking at was affordable and interesting (ie the CLA is a great place to pick up a pair of matching Purdy's for > £100k) the midland is a more like beretta/browning run of the mill stuff, loads of choice.

Advertisement