Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New lil kim anyone listen to it ?

Options
  • 27-09-2005 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Just been listening to the new lil kim album and im not a fan of her but its a really good album much better than her last two. Apparently its getting a 5 mic in the next source.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

5 mics in the Source, must be great so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Kristok wrote:
    Just been listening to the new lil kim album and im not a fan of her but its a really good album much better than her last two. Apparently its getting a 5 mic in the next source.

No I didn't listen to it but is the cover of the album a picture of her face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Makaveli wrote:
    5 mics in the Source, must be great so...

If youve nothing constructive to say then...

Yea the cover is her face with a crap load of makup on its called the naked truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Yep it certainly did get 5 mics in the source.Hopefully whoever wrote that review was taken out back and executed by now. :rolleyes:

Won't be getting it,women MC's don't really impress me,except maybe Rah Digga and Foxy.Is it a classic Kristok?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Kristok wrote:
    If youve nothing constructive to say then...

How is that non-constructive? The Source's rating system counts for nothing anymore, people just buy their mics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

yeah listened to it not bad but not one i would listen to again and again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Listened to the first few tracks and lost interest, not really that much going on at all i'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Some women MC`s are ok like remember lady of rage....ya Death Row Records :mad:

"I am the Ruffest Tuffest"

N o ya as for lil wat ever na drop that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭FoXXy

Her new track was played on mtv base the other day n i'm torn between laughin at her and sheer confusion. I think it's called "lighters up" but this is the girl from brooklyn... or is it Jamaica??

Is it just me but has she gone all jamaican on this track?? her accent is definitely not from the Bronx?? What's that about?

Advertisement