Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Beers

Options
  • 04-09-2014 11:04pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

SO I have failed miserably to organise this before but I can drink again so now is a great time!

I was thinking Sat the 11th of October? Plenty of notice for everyone?

Maynooth Beers 9 votes

Friday the 10th of October
    0% 0 votes
    Saturday, The 11th
    44% 4 votes
    Friday the 17th
    22% 2 votes
    Saturday the 18th
    33% 3 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Double book already that date. Opening of the new scout den and a totally separate session in Brady's. If this doesn't get off the ground you're more than welcome to join me in the pub.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

You and your social life;))
    I can't do the weekend before but open to nearly any other weekend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I'd be up for this- it'd be a rare Saturday night I couldn't feasibly pop in for an hour at least.

Maybe add poll? It could be a Friday night too. I think I'm good for 10th/11th and 17th/18th so far, I don't have anything major coming up.

You're just jealous! 18th I'm going to Jools Holland so that's out too. Both Fridays are good.

That said could do the 11th - I'll be in Brady's anyway if that's where the beers are - so I could float between the two.

• Advertisement

So- Friday 10th October?

dammit - I'm out for the 10th now too. Have a 50th to go to in Dublin.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

So- Friday 10th October?

I think so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

i can drop over for a coke or something that night... have training the following morning so no beer for me!

which pub? I think Brady's is the only one in the country that i'm barred from (mistaken identity)

I only know Brady's and McMahons but don't mind where .

• Advertisement

Friday the 10th of October @8 in McMahons.

If you plan to come along let me know as I may get a little embarassed if I am there on my own for the evening!!

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Friday the 10th of October @8 in McMahons.

If you plan to come along let me know as I may get a little embarassed if I am there on my own for the evening!!

Tag me in anyway.

I will reserve a corner if there are loads of us.

You won't need to reserve anything in McMahons - not much competition for space. My least favourite of the pubs in Maynooth (apart from Mantra of course).

I shall be there :)
    If you're walking down Moonbeam I can join you, since we're both coming from the same direction!

and i won't be sitting in the pub on my own for the night:)

Just a reminder ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Are we going with Friday night yeah? I'll do my best!

Tis Friday night indeed Ms. Koi! Hopefully see you there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I might head in myself if that's ok. I was meant to be going to a work thing this Friday but any excuse to get out of it.

• Advertisement

The more the merrier :)

Everyone within walking distance should go:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I'll have to drive. :(

we will have to drink for you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Dam im working nights

Anyone going to this tomorrow, I'll print out this boards logo and have it on the table we're sitting at! Myself and Moonbeam will be there from 8, but I gots to head off around 9.30 unfortunately.

See yiz tomorrow! :D

boards.ie-853.jpg

I'll be there about 8:30. Not for too long though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I'll pop down for a bit! :)

I will wear a boards badge.

• Advertisement

I'm going into Dublin tonight but I might pop in when I get back for one. Won't be until 11 at the earliest though.

Advertisement