Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats my due date?

Options
  • 29-01-2011 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I had a baby last March and breastfed until September. I got one period on
    November 25. I did not get another. I did a few pregnancy tests throughout January but they were all negative.

I did a C l e a r b l u e test yesterday and it was positive. Conception was in the last 1-2 weeks therefore pregnant 3-4 weeks…

How long am I pregnant? Do I go on last period date even though I only had one since I had my last baby or is the C l e a r b l u e test more likely to be accurate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Doctors will go on your last monthly period until you get your first scan and then they'll be able to tell you more accurately when your estimated due date is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I was pregnant back in Nov and did a clearblue dating test, which said i was 4-5 weeks preg. The reason I used the dating test was because i couldn't remember my dates :o I subsequently had a miscarriage and when I told the doc I used one of those dating tests, she said not to bother with them that they were totally unreliable. So I'd say go with whatever dates your doc/scan gives you.

Advertisement