Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladys Briefcase!

Options
  • 02-09-2004 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

No, not a smutty euphamisim,
    It's my girlfriends birthday at the weekend and I want to get her a briefcase as she's just started a new job as a primary teacher.
    It'd have to be very feminine and not an attache case
    Any ideas on where to get one/specific brands.

Oh and seeing as I've left it fashionably late it'd need to be a Dublin city center store.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Have a glance around BT, they always have a great range of bags and briefcases etc. If nothing else, it will give you inspiration!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 connorb1

To be honest with you MaxwellScott have got an AMAZING new range out of ladies and mens Italian leather briefcases heres a link
    <a href=http://www.maxwellscottbags.com/leather-briefcases.htm>MaxwellScott</a&gt;
    they're slightly more pricey but it can only be expected of upper market goods, your girlfriend will definately appreciate the thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Obviously you know your girlfriend best but as a young primary school teacher too ,i felt i had to warn you that ive never seen anybody with a briefcase in a primary school except a principal........laptop bag maybe but never a briefcase. Are you sure she'd have a use for it?? I'd never fit 30-60 copies into anything other than a massive holdall to be flung into the boot!!

Advertisement