Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clip in hair extensions

• 10-07-2007 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Have had hair extensions for over a year now but the last time I got them taken out and put in new ones my real hair underneath is destroyed, it used to be shoulderlength and now it's bob length...so in a few months when my current extensions need to be taken out I'm going to stop getting them done or I'll be bald in a year! Just wondering does anyone know where I can get clip in hair extensions? Heard someone mention something called Salon Services but have no idea where they are if anyone can help or know where to get them? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

Heya... I used clip-in extensions all the time- love them!! Have tried a few types, tried ones from the African shops first(they were crap!) but then found a brilliant brand called spanish hair i think... spanishhair.com. I've a telephone number for them if you're interested??

They're based somewhere around baggot street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Thanks a million. Are they expensive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

I tried clip on clip in ones in St Stephens Green, its down the back near Dunnes, expensive enough tho

Thanks squishy, do you remember how much they were? Do they last long? Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 hotstuff2

try http://www.melissashairwear.com/ - I have bought hairpieces from them and found the quality very good and if you have any queries you can email them and they'll give you a prompt response.

• Advertisement

Thanks a million hotstuff...exactly what I'm looking for but I'd prefer to go to somewhere that sells them so I could physically see them you know? But thanks, they look really good.

Its WigWam.....remembered the name last night!! lol!!

www.wigwam.ie

All human hair so they cost more but can be curled straighten etc and look so so real!!

Excellent!!! :D Thanks! :D Do they do the clip in ones too?? Just says permanent ones on the site.

Yeh i tried on the clip in ones but didnt buy as my hair was highlighted at the time and none of the huge range of blondes they had on offer were the right match.....Ive since gone back to brown hair so now that you've reminded me about them i may have to try them again :D

Yeh i tried on the clip in ones but didnt buy as my hair was highlighted at the time and none of the huge range of blondes they had on offer were the right match.....Ive since gone back to brown hair so now that you've reminded me about them i may have to try them again :D

Nice one squishy, thanks :)

• Advertisement

Let me know how you get on and cost......im intruiged now! lol :)

Will do :)

Advertisement