Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Zombie walk!

Options
  • 25-10-2014 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

we are putting on a zombie walk on sat, Nov 1st in cork city to raise funds for the Irish guide dogs, and have a bit of fun along the way! We are meeting at cork opera house at 7.30pm for photos and the walk will take off at 8pm!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Shame the walk wasn't earlier u should have gone to Rocky Horror Show at Opera House at 20.00. Mind u I would have felt 'under dressed' if a zombie was sitting next to me. I've seen the walk in the past & u guys make a brill effort, nightmare stuff! Have fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blueella

awee thanks! yeah next year we will have it on earlier, i put it to vote with the zombies and a later date was suggested but i think earlier is better as you can see all the costumes and town is busier! hopefully you can join us next year!! :)

Advertisement