Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blues Guitarist Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 15-10-2015 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all,

I'm an American. Just came to Dublin. Looking for people to jam with, but more specifically I would like another person to busk with me if possible. I play mostly blues, but will also play classic rock, mostly Hendrix. I listen to John Lee Hooker, Eric Gales, Robert Johnson, Albert King, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Gary Moore, and a lot of others. Send me a message, even if it's not about blues. I am open to many music opportunities.

Thanks,
    Mickey McConnell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 neilspost2

Hi Mickey
    I'm a guitarist and love the blues too. I'm also looking for someone to jam with. I can't claim to be very good and my schedule can be a bit all over the place at times, but I'd be into meeting up some time if your interested. I'm 40yrs old and work in the city centre for your info.
    Cheers
    Neil
    OhMickeyy wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm an American. Just came to Dublin. Looking for people to jam with, but more specifically I would like another person to busk with me if possible. I play mostly blues, but will also play classic rock, mostly Hendrix. I listen to John Lee Hooker, Eric Gales, Robert Johnson, Albert King, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Gary Moore, and a lot of others. Send me a message, even if it's not about blues. I am open to many music opportunities.

Thanks,
    Mickey McConnell

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭1987rudi

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mickey71

Hello Mickey...

I am a blues lover, I play the bass and I'd love to get in touch in you...any email or number to contact you ?

Advertisement