Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Activity on a Bank Holiday weekend that's different to an ordinary weekend?

Options
  • 29-07-2015 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

What's different about it? You don't have to like it or dislike it. It can be work or play. With friends or on your tod.
    I don't do much myself. Over to you....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    What's different about it? You don't have to like it or dislike it. It can be work or play. With friends or on your tod.
    I don't do much myself. Over to you....

i dont do much but some times i do loads, back to you op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I'm going DRINKING
    :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Every day is the same to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭chrissb8

More work, more money, more fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

chrissb8 wrote: »
    More work, more money, more fun.
    More problems

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    What's different about it?

Its exactly the same - except sometimes all the shops are closed so we can't get a pint of milk.

I feckin hate black tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,905 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

More time in the leaba.

Too many kids are swarming around everything and being over indulged to make me want to venture anywhere.

Stay at home and stock up with yer faves that you love to eat, drink and be merry.

Then go out when the sprogs are gone to bed. Peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Buying Blu-rays in HMV, f I get the chance to go there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I don't drink so pubs/clubs are out. Probably read a book and smoke my pipe. Fecking desperate life I have.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Watching people lurch down streets carrying broken Penney's ballet pumps, screaming open mouthed, hair wildly falling, throwing curry chip cartons onto drunk men's checked shirts, couples kissing in alleyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'm spending the weekend on the motor-yacht. But that's not 'different', I do it every weekend between April - September, we treat it as our holiday home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

eternal wrote: »
    Watching people lurch down streets carrying broken Penney's ballet pumps, screaming open mouthed, hair wildly falling, throwing curry chip cartons onto drunk men's checked shirts, couples kissing in alleyways.

Thats every day in Dublin.

Friday morning faps. Great start to the weekend. Usually too busy, tired, and grouchy to commit to such luxury at 7am on a working day.

Advertisement