Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

men's socks question

• 15-08-2013 8:33pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My oh insists on wearing 3 pairs of socks at a time. He says its the only way he is warm / comfy..

Does anyone have an alternative to this, such as an extra thick sock or the suchlike?

I know its not a huge problem, but its a pain washing that many socks per week!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not being funny, but that's not normal and if his feet are always that cold he could have a medical condition such as Reynaud's Syndrome. Might be worth getting that checked out. Assuming it's not a medical condition, what about fleece insoles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

http://www.heatholders.com/uk/index.php
    Picked these up in Supervalu for my brother who is always cold, could be the answer to your prayers!
    That's assuming his feet are actually cold- could be he needs a decent pair of insoles to make his shoes a bit more comfy/tighter?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Will see if I can pick up some of those socks/ insoles.

Think its become more of a habit now than anything else. He's the same regardless of the weather or shoes, and I know its not normal! !!!!

Advertisement