Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website walk-through software/script

Options
  • 06-01-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I've recently set up a new website (which I will put on boards for feedback in the coming weeks) and I'm looking for some software that can guide users through their dashboard on the site. Not that the dashboard is complicated but I thought it would be nice to give them a helping hand.

For example, when Facebook make changes to the site often they have a walkthrough which shows the various changes they made. Can't think of any other sites off the top of my head. Does anyone have any idea if there is an existing script for what I'm looking for? Thank you

Comments

Advertisement