Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone like to finish my website, I'll Pay!!

Options
  • 02-01-2012 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi There Folks,

Just wondering if anyone would like to take on a small project in just getting the basics of my website up and going.
    I have everything in place, domain name paid for, hosting paid for. I have the ftp and mail and wordpress all sorted...I also have a few themes but at this stage its starting to rattle me :(. All I want is a simple front page , gallery for my work and contact. I thought it was going to be simple but perhaps somebody might be able to put this in place for me for a nominal fee...If anyone is interested in this I be grateful...
    Cheers and Happy New Year!!

Rich:o

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What do you mean by having the ftp and mail and wordpress all sorted?
    You also say that you have a few themes but at this stage its starting to rattle you - in what way are you being rattled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭richiek67

Well, I've got this far because I know a certain amount regarding setting up mails, I also use FTP quite a bit at work but I have absolutely no clue as to the recent developments of web design etc. I know woedpress seems a good way to go for a simple site...or so I was told so thats what i did. i bought a Theme for $35. Anyway, i get into my domain space and my domain name etc is set ok amd my mail, like I said, I have set up . I logged or went into the wordpress application on my root ( I presume ) and I just don't have the patience to set the rest up. All I'd be doing in the future anyway would just be updating the main page and gallery for photos. Managing the site is work enough if you ask me. I've no problem someone taking it over just to get me over the hurdle where I don't have any expertise!!
    I thought the theme I bought would be ready for me to just 'tinker around' and change things but either I'm not actually in the right theme or the theme I uploaded to the domain is in the wrong place. Some one with this knowledge would probably only be 5 minutes doing this, me, 5 days!!

Cheers

Rich:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭pixeldesign

Hi! Just send me a private message with your skype id, and i`ll do it for your for free if you only need to setup the theme..If there is more work to do i'll have to charge you.Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement