Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sexually identifying as Sinead O'Connor

Options
  • 21-08-2015 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm Sinead O'Connor and am looking for advice/stories from other people on this forum who have come out. I'm looking for advice on how to break it to my parents, work colleagues and friends. I suppose I've always thought of myself as different since I was very young, and probably lived in denial through my adolescence, but over the last couple of years I suppose I've begun to accept who I am and have lately started feeling comfortable in her skin, and am now looking forward to lifting the weight off my shoulders and being able to tell the world that I'm Sinead O'Connor and proud.

When did you first realise that you were Sinead O'Connor and how did you go about introducing this to people in your life?

Look forward to hearing your replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Oh Jayzus, not another vegetarian- will someone please shoot him?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

They do have their Vegan Powers though.
    tumblr_lkmellUsXL1qccyc5o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

Post thanking intensifies.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

When did you first realise that you were Sinead O'Connor and how did you go about introducing this to people in your life?

Look forward to hearing your replies.

don't set up to be let down

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Post thanking intensifies.

No-not-here1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Chucken wrote: »
    No-not-here1.jpg

Thank- you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm Sinead O'Connor and am looking for advice/stories from other people on this forum who have come out.

I'm sorry, but nothing compares to her, so you're a pale imitation.
    Although she is pale, so maybe you're on the right track.

I always identified as Richard Dean Anderson, so I expect constitutional recognition of the same, so I can sue anyone who doesn't agree with me.
    Especially hot women who suffer from MyGyverPhobia.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

apropos of nothing, is there a lolocaust forum in this place?

Advertisement