Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist looking for band

• 19-06-2015 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24

I have 20 years and I've experienced guitarist, looking for rock / punk band, mostly playing Guns and Roses ,ACDC,Ramones,Sex Pistols...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

GNR95 wrote: »
    I have 20 years and I've experienced guitarist, looking for rock / punk band, mostly playing Guns and Roses ,ACDC,Ramones,Sex Pistols...

Are you 20 years old?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24 GNR95

Are you 20 years old?

Yes,sorry because mistake...

7 years of experience more than 50 gigs

Ah I get you, you meant to say "I am 20 years old and an experienced guitarist." Can you play Bass guitar? I am in a three piece but our we just let our bassist go.

We might be looking for another guitarist but not until we find a bassist first.

Ah I get you, you meant to say "I am 20 years old and an experienced guitarist." Can you play Bass guitar? I am in a three piece but our we just let our bassist go.

We might be looking for another guitarist but not until we find a bassist first.
    I don't now i did not try to play bass guitar but you can improvise currently play with rythm guitar make deep sound...

• Advertisement

I don't now i did not try to play bass guitar but you can improvise currently play with rythm guitar make deep sound...

ah I'm afraid that will not work, a guitar can not hit the same notes as a bass. I will let you know If we find one. Good luck.

ah I'm afraid that will not work, a guitar can not hit the same notes as a bass. I will let you know If we find one. Good luck.
    Anyway if you find some basist soon let me know...

Advertisement