Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Male guitarist/songwriter wanted for acoustic duo act.

• 16-06-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Guitarist/ singer wanted for acoustic duo act.

Dublin based singer and writer, female, 20's, looking for a male partner to go out gigging with. Must be an accomplished guitarist and sing well as I would like to this be a acoustic duo thing where we sing in harmonies for some songs. Even to be able to sing in harmony would be good. I would like to write origonal music but also open to taking cover songs and making it different. I plan to do some busking as well so the covers would be good to have as well for this.

Genre-folk/indie type sound. (Swell season, Civil wars etc...)

Please reply only if you are serious about music and reliable, relativiely near Dublin City (for the sake of time and convenience for rehearsals), age range 20's/early 30's .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 wickedimp

Hey missy,where can I listen to some of ur stuff?..cheers

Advertisement