Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist, drummer, guitarist wanted, north, Co. Dublin

Options
  • 14-05-2015 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi there!

Songwriter/guitarist and singer/synth player are looking for musicians to jam with with the hope of starting a gigging original band with in north Co. Dublin. We have songs already written and ready to go, they just need fleshing out!

We're looking for a drummer, bassist, and a lead guitarist, mid twenties to early thirties.

Influences include The Cure, Joy Division, Pixies, Black Kids, Death Cab For Cutie, Hamsandwich and tons more.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Surfin Safari

Bump!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 rogerhil

Hello, I'm a drummer and I have experience playing in a The Beatles tribute band for more than 3 years and I am also singer, singing mainly Paul McCartney vocals in the band. Are you still needing a drummer?

Bump for drummers!

Any musicians around Drogheda, East Meath or the Northside of the city interested?

Still looking! :)

• Advertisement

Bump! Can't post demos, but can pm links to anyone interested!

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 breadfan1979

hi,
    we are looking for singer/keyboard player to do 20-25 covers - Muddy Waters, Rory Gallagher, Free + few others.
    we live in balbriggan, swords and DCC but rehearse in Balbriggan recently.

we have no preassure to jam twice a week or so - simply working various days, various shifts, so it's a bit of struggling for us to get together, but eventually we'll get there. no pressure to hit the stardom either. simply, if time will allow us to master these covers we want to play a gig once in a while.

tons of riffs, songs written as well, but this would be next year, no sooner.

If interested, let me know.

Advertisement