Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drummer available in cork

Options
  • 30-05-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Drummer available in cork city,rock hard rock style,
    own gear/transport, loads of gig/recording exp.
    seeking band, pm if interested
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lotuseater

Drummer available in cork city,rock hard rock style,
    own gear/transport, loads of gig/recording exp.
    seeking band, pm if interested
    Cheers!

Just saw this post now I'm looking to put together a progressive rock/metal band I have a few tracks written and I have my own jam space , I have a second guitar player and a bass player lined up just missing a drummer year a rare breed. Let me know if you're interested cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 drumman2015

hey interesting stuff, not a big prog fan i must admit,,
    do ya have anything online i could listen to or check out?
    cheers, thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lotuseater

It wouldnt be too off the wall on the prog side of things its more a mix of blues and a few different genres of metal i have a finished song recorded just one guitar,audio isnt great but i can clean it up a bit pm me an email and ill send it on

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rokknroll152

Hi Lotuseater,

We're a Blues/Rock band formed just recently and we're looking for a drummer. If you're interested please let me know through Send me an email to rokknroll152(at)gmail.com

Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Alabaster671

Hi drumman. Looking to find a band in Cork myself. Have you had any luck finding people on here? I can play bass and guitar. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement