Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Got that dreaded letter from customs today :( .

Whats the best thing to do now ? Get onto soccertriads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Bollox. I'd say I have one on the way also then as I ordered last Monday. HAs anybody gotten on to soccertriads about this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

They'll likely ask for the customs letter and send you another- but whether that gets through, I don't know. Keep trying I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Feck sake , Just ordered off soccer triads there the other day :-( disaster :-( even ordered that new united jersey :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I aint even gotten to the stage of worrying about customs cause still not sent my ****ing order out :pac:

Last few weeks been asking them ahhh ya next week next week and still nothing.

Was told last week the away jersey is holding back the order should be in this week no sign of any updates yet and its Friday nearly ffs.

Why didn't i read this thread before i ordered , I'm sick now ! How long have some people been waiting for their United jerseys ??

Little Pea wrote: »
    Why didn't i read this thread before i ordered , I'm sick now ! How long have some people been waiting for their United jerseys ??

Order both of the new ones in early May. To be fair i was told it would be around July when they were sent out but still its getting close to August now. And even worse in knowing how many people are not getting there orders.

I aint even gotten to the stage of worrying about customs cause still not sent my ****ing order out :pac:

Last few weeks been asking them ahhh ya next week next week and still nothing.

Was told last week the away jersey is holding back the order should be in this week no sign of any updates yet and its Friday nearly ffs.

I would ask for me money back tbh they're going to be looking out for Anything from soccertriads .

I would ask for me money back tbh they're going to be looking out for Anything from soccertriads .

If i dont get word about order being sent out 2morrw im going to ask and see what they say.

Pain me arse this stage i payed for this order months ago.

I paid through Googlewallet ( or what ever its called )

How can i request money back then ????

Thanks

• Advertisement

I paid through Googlewallet ( or what ever its called )

How can i request money back then ????

Thanks

Feck so did i actually :rolleyes: lol i am gonna email them now.

Feck so did i actually :rolleyes: lol i am gonna email them now.

I emailed him twice saying paying a few days ago to check just the status and haven't heard a peep :-(

I emailed him twice saying paying a few days ago to check just the status and haven't heard a peep :-(

This is my status so far.

Jul 14
    You sent Soccer Triads an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?

Jul 8
    You sent Soccer Triads an email with the subject: I have other questions about this order

Jul 5
    You sent Soccer Triads an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?

Jun 29
    You sent Soccer Triads an email with the subject: I have other questions about this order

Jun 4

May 23
    Soccer Triads shipped your order.

May 20
    Soccer Triads charged your VISA for £35.00. "GOOGLE *Soccer Triads" will appear on your billing statement.

May 19
    Soccer Triads received your order.

May 19
    You placed an order with Soccer Triads on May 19. Google Checkout sent a copy of this receipt to

This is my status so far.

Jul 14

Jul 8

Jul 5

Jun 29

Jun 4

May 23
    Soccer Triads shipped your order.

May 20
    Soccer Triads charged your VISA for £35.00. "GOOGLE *Soccer Triads" will appear on your billing statement.

May 19
    Soccer Triads received your order.

May 19
    You placed an order with Soccer Triads on May 19. Google Checkout sent a copy of this receipt to

Thats terrible , anyone know to googlecheckout have anything to deal with this ???

Thats terrible , anyone know to googlecheckout have anything to deal with this ???

Not sure i emailed them asking about refunds and when orders being shipped again so see what they say i guess.

At this stage if they cant give me a proper answer and i can get my money back i will just buy the jerseys in the shop will cost me extra but least i no ill get them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

How long between seeing confirmation from An Post that it was sent to customs to you getting the customs letter ?

I see with An Post , mine was sent to customs on 12th July but I havent received a customs letter yet!

I emailed Soccer triads and they asked me to forward on customs letter, just wondering how soon I can expect one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Can anyone recommend an alternative to Soccer Triads? I ordered from them last year and received the shirts with no problems, I'm just a bit hesitant to order this year with the trouble people are having,

Drumpot wrote: »
    How long between seeing confirmation from An Post that it was sent to customs to you getting the customs letter ?

I see with An Post , mine was sent to customs on 12th July but I havent received a customs letter yet!

I emailed Soccer triads and they asked me to forward on customs letter, just wondering how soon I can expect one!

I guess all you can do is explain the situation to Soccer triads and see what the outcome is.

• Advertisement

Lads id contact soccertriads before going to googlecheckout and looking for money back these have provided a good service to us all before , it's hardly their fault customs stopping all the jerseys .
    They might offer refunds you never know .

Drumpot wrote: »

em my jersey was only sent on the 4th of this month so i got the letter quick .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

My order got seized by customs too - got the letter today :(

I've just emailed soccertriads there requesting a refund and will update on their reply

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

got my letter and forwarded it onto soccertriads and they sent me a reply, i will pm anyone if they want to know what they said.

Customs could be watching this thread

Can I get a pm please

em my jersey was only sent on the 4th of this month so i got the letter quick .

My jersey was also sent on the 4th of this month. Haven't received anything from customs yet either.

Can I get a pm please

can i get that pm also please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭Delboy5

PM me too please, id like to order from them.........

D1976 wrote: »
    got my letter and forwarded it onto soccertriads and they sent me a reply, i will pm anyone if they want to know what they said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

Just some good news. I ordered mine in early June and it arrived this week no bother (New Liverpool Away).

The Premiership badges are pretty poor but most people won't notice that I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Throw me a PM please too D1976

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

Can I get a pm please

Me too please

I wonder if we ordered from maxxsoccer would they get through alright ?

• Advertisement

Hi,
    A shame you didn't ask us for a refund, you were free to do so at any time. It just means extra work for us and a black mark with Google, not necessary really.
    Your account will be refunded in due course.
    Regards

from soccertriads.

They seem a bit pissy about it but **** it when i pay money in advance for something online i want some kind of idea i am actually going to get the items i bought ya know.
    I mean id rather spend the extra bit of money and not have to go threw all this crap and at least have the real things when i want to go and buy them not when there finally sent to me.

I sent them back this reply anyway.

Hi,

I am sorry i had to cancel the order but i mean i payed for this months ago and its not like i am rolling in cash right now i am out of work. I cant afford to be handing out forty euro online and not even knowing where its gone or weather ill ever get the products i payed for. Far as i can see there are a lot of people who placed orders in Ireland around last few months who are not getting what they ordered cause of customs its unfortunate and i know its not your fault but its a lot of waiting around and hassle for me to not have a clue whats going on.

Its a shame because i heard a lot of good things about this site and if wasn't for the issue with customs would of been fine.
    I did not ask Google for a refund someone just gave me a link to there help desk and i simply sent them a form out asking had they any idea the situation with the order seeing as it was them i payed threw.
    Anyway thanks for dealing with this and hopefully i get refunded soon and it can all be done with.

Regards

I wonder if we ordered from maxxsoccer would they get through alright ?

There like a carbon copy of soccer triads :pac: mad same site different name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Could someone recommend a good seller on dhgate that does quality jerseys and add pics if you can? And if I buy multiple jerseys would I be liable for import tax?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Just got the United home jersey delivered here in Huntington Beach, California with no hassle at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

colly_06 wrote: »
    Could someone recommend a good seller on dhgate that does quality jerseys and add pics if you can? And if I buy multiple jerseys would I be liable for import tax?

Thanks.

I've bought off 3 sellers on dhgate. 2 of them were excellent.

I don't have time to search now, but the details of each should be a few pages back in this thread, if you want to check that out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Can anyone vouch for these sites? Prices seem good and I want to order a couple of shirts but don't want to get stung by customs if ordering from soccertriads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Anyone order from these? Particulary www.9footballshirt.com interested in a few and don't want customs involved. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

D1976 wrote: »

Can you PM the details please?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Would like that pm too thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Anyone know where i could get

Athletic-Bilbao-11-12-umbro-Away-Shirt.jpg

Finical wrote: »
    Anyone order from these? Particulary www.9footballshirt.com interested in a few and don't want customs involved. :D
    zerks wrote: »
    Can anyone vouch for these sites? Prices seem good and I want to order a couple of shirts but don't want to get stung by customs if ordering from soccertriads.
    Apparently 9footballshirt is a new site for thefootballshirt.com which I got a couple of jerseys off nearly 2 years ago which where top notch to be honest .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

1mcampo1 wrote: »
    Anyone know where i could get

Athletic-Bilbao-11-12-umbro-Away-Shirt.jpg

The clubs site is the only place I've seen it so far and it's €75 + delivery http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=7&b=16&c=2&d=1&pr=9702&idi=2

I'm on the lookout for it too only a bit cheaper so I'll let you know if I find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Can I get the PM too please lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I see soccertriads have added the Ajax away jersey. Hmmm. Will wait and see if my Real Madrid top arrives, was posted on the 04/07 but have yet to get it or a customs letter. I want that Ajax top badly, beaaaaautiful shirt.

Ffs pain in my hole with all of this now.

I was told last week and this Monday i was getting a refund by Wednesday on what i ordered that was fine i was going to buy the jerseys in the shop.

But now i got the letter this morning from customs saying 1 nike jersey has been seized. So i emailed Soccer triads just now.

Last time i ever order this type of stuff online seeing as customs are all over everything they do coming into Ireland its a waste of time.

Just emailed soccer traids as my order was supposed to be shipped on the 4th they replied saying it wasn't posted until the 12th as it was delayed. I'm still not too optimistic about getting it delivered

doncarlos wrote: »
    Just emailed soccer traids as my order was supposed to be shipped on the 4th they replied saying it wasn't posted until the 12th as it was delayed. I'm still not too optimistic about getting it delivered

Unless they sort this whole issue with customs i wouldnt even bother ordering with them as its to much of a risk.

Even if they send your order out again thats at least two weeks delay plus who s to say that order will not be taken in by customs also.

Id rather spend the extra bit and buy it that day in the shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the River plate new home sand away jerseys at decent price???cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

can i get a copy of the PM please, thanks.
    I've used maxxsoccer/soccertriads at least 10+ times, so just want to see the situation before doing so again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement