Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Anyone pick up a Leicester Jersey from Shoot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I'd say a few city/chelsea fans did:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

FixitFelix wrote: »
    yabadabado wrote: »
    I contacted Shoot today regarding the problem with crest on the jersey .
    They said they were not aware of any problems with it and hadn't been contacted by other buyers.I presume others have the same flaw in theirs ?

They are going to look into the problems and get back to me but I woulnt buy the NEW233 version from them until the problem is sorted.

Ive said it to them aswell

I got on to them a couple of weeks ago too, posted about it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99357684

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

mooonpie wrote: »
    I got on to them a couple of weeks ago too, posted about it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99357684

Yeah I was thinking plenty of people had the problems and contacted them .
    Did you get any reply from them ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ordered the Home and Away today. Will let you know how they are in week or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

How are the ireland kids jerseys lads, looking the get the boys sorted. Anyone have any reviews and pics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

phobia2011 wrote: »
    How are the ireland kids jerseys lads, looking the get the boys sorted. Anyone have any reviews and pics?
    Mine should be arriving in the next day or so will post pics when they arrive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Shoot say they will have the Ireland away jersey up tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

JoseJones wrote: »
    Shoot say they will have the Ireland away jersey up tomorrow.

Its up now but no option of Official Lettering and Numbering!

tvercetti wrote: »

That's a sponsored jersey hoping they will have non sponsored ones soon.

• Advertisement

ShootJersey have replied to me regarding the issues with the crest on the Ireland home jersey.
    They have said the problem can't be fixed at the moment and they don't know if or when it will be.

My advice would be not to order the jersey from them unless they can fix that issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,115 ✭✭✭timmyntc

ShootJersey have replied to me regarding the issues with the crest on the Ireland home jersey.
    They have said the problem can't be fixed at the moment and they don't know if or when it will be.

My advice would be not to order the jersey from them unless they can fix that issue.

The crest is a non issue really, it's only noticeable on comparison to the real thing. For a replica it's great quality, so my advice would be that if you want a cheap replica jersey, go for it

timmyntc wrote: »
    The crest is a non issue really, it's only noticeable on comparison to the real thing. For a replica it's great quality, so my advice would be that if you want a cheap replica jersey, go for it

It's noticeable on the one I got and I didn't need to compare it to the real thing.
    Other sellers have the crest correct so I would use them instead if I was buying one.

timmyntc wrote: »

It's noticeable on the one I got and I didn't need to compare it to the real thing.
    Other sellers have the crest correct so I would use them instead if I was buying one.
    I ordered home and away from aliexpress seller so ill post pics when theu arrive in a few weeks,crest was right on the last one so ordered the away aswell

Can you PM me the seller.I have gotten details of a seller who is supposed to be good so just wanna suss out which one I'll go for.

Are people using WhatsApp or Email when contacting them? Seems like WhatsApp is easier.

I made a mistake with one of my orders and put '26 instead of just 26.
    They emailed me about it but with the time difference my reply won't be seen till tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Are people using WhatsApp or Email when contacting them? Seems like WhatsApp is easier.

They emailed me about it but with the time difference my reply won't be seen till tonight.

thats the only issue i have with them really, after 10 am its very hard to get hold of them on whatsapp. Other sellers can be contacted all day more or less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

lads getting worked up over a €10 fake jersey :rolleyes::rolleyes:

miece16 wrote: »
    lads getting worked up over a €10 fake jersey :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Didn't see anyone getting worked up :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭conroym7

Chaps,

Have never ordered from Shoot before, looking to get 3-4 jerseys from it.

If I ordered tomorrow and idea how long shipping takes? Its says free delivery to Ireland - is it actually free?

Cheers in advance

conroym7 wrote: »
    Chaps,

Have never ordered from Shoot before, looking to get 3-4 jerseys from it.

If I ordered tomorrow and idea how long shipping takes? Its says free delivery to Ireland - is it actually free?

Cheers in advance

Yes, it's free.
    Only problem is if you have it sent straight to your house it'll take 3 weeks minimum.

Your best bet is to sign up to Parcel Motel and use there NI address for Shoot. This way you'll have it in under 10 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Anyone know where I'd get a cheap sampdoria jersey delivered?

Don't mind if it's fake.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Didn't see anyone getting worked up :/

there's about 15 posts analysing the crest :rolleyes:

anyway i received my jersey yesterday and I'm delighted with it :D

So we can't point out if there is anything amiss with a jersey?Good to know:rolleyes:

well seeing as its a fake 10 euro jersey its obviously not going to be like the official

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭Glebee

3 jerseys for the young fella arrived this morning.
    Spurs, Porto and Boca juniors. All look great.
    package was opened and inspected by customs, how did it get through???

miece16 wrote: »
    well seeing as its a fake 10 euro jersey its obviously not going to be like the official

So because it's a fake we can't compare it to the official one and let others know the differences?

Wouldn't be much of a thread here if we couldn't discuss quality etc .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

The guys in Shoot monitor this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

anyone tried this with an posts new address pal thing? just think itd be an alternative to parcel motel as the nearest location is a 40 minute drive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,115 ✭✭✭timmyntc

Glebee wrote: »
    3 jerseys for the young fella arrived this morning.
    Spurs, Porto and Boca juniors. All look great.
    package was opened and inspected by customs, how did it get through???

don't think irish customs will care unless its umbro, even then i'm not 100% sure if they can do much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭webpal

tvercetti wrote: »

I can't see Ireland away jersey on shoot, I only see three home ones. Did they take it down?

webpal wrote: »
    I can't see Ireland away jersey on shoot, I only see three home ones. Did they take it down?

Nope it's still there.

Click on Euro 2016 link and it's the first one there

webpal wrote: »

Nope it's still there.

Click on Euro 2016 link and it's the first one there
    Or go to new arrivals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,338 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

What's the usual turnaround time from packages arriving in London and making it to Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Anyone kind enough to link me to the good sellers(proper crest).

Have looked on aliexpress but they all look the same.

Liam O wrote: »
    What's the usual turnaround time from packages arriving in London and making it to Parcel Motel?

My last order arrived in London and was in PM within 3 days.

Bloody waste if time..
    I messaged them by email at 12pm and they only just replied now saying that the Jersey had been already printed. What was the point of emailing me at 4am asking me if it was a mistake if you're just going to print it anyway.

I messaged them 3 times between 12pm and now. Looks like I have to order another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Bloody waste if time..
    I messaged them by email at 12pm and they only just replied now saying that the Jersey had been already printed. What was the point of emailing me at 4am asking me if it was a mistake if you're just going to print it anyway.

I messaged them 3 times between 12pm and now. Looks like I have to order another one.

Stick with my fela much better contact and last time I made a mistake he sorted it ASAP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Shoot say they will have the jersey without the sponsor but not sure when. Whatsapp is definitely the best way to contact them, if you want the jersey without sponsor I'd recommend sending them a message as the more people contact them the quicker they will be I'd imagine. Just over a month to go now :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Stick with my fela much better contact and last time I made a mistake he sorted it ASAP

Do you know does he do the official numbering on the Ireland kit? Cheers

• Advertisement

Liam O wrote: »
    Next day usually for me, on my way to PM to collect kids ireland kit will post pics

henke wrote: »
    Do you know does he do the official numbering on the Ireland kit? Cheers

No he doesn't have the official one but the one he has is good... I'm going too get my one printed in a shop here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Does anyone know when the boca third kit maybe on sale or seen it online for sale?

al8kOQT.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Does he not charge nearly twice the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

I see that shoot have the away ireland jersey now with the official font. Has anybody ordered it. I think I'll wait and see what my home one is like first when it arrives

Picked up my kids ireland jersey and the same problem with the stripes is there,you can barely see them,ive been onto them on whatsapp and she is gonna try get it sorted so ill wait and see,its a shame because everything else in perfect

20160505_101040_zpsifk6qggo.jpg
    20160505_101051_zpswtjcd2ld.jpg
    20160505_101113_zpsmm7pgfnf.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

No he doesn't have the official one but the one he has is good... I'm going too get my one printed in a shop here

Did you find it any different size wise to any of his other jerseys in the past? I know people have mentioned the Ireland shirt from shoot as been a bit tight fitting.

Second question, do you know of any shops in Ireland that would do the official numbering on the front and back? Considering they don't even sell sponsorless jerseys in the shops here. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Has any one of a larger size got an Ireland jersey to fit from Aliexpress or Shoot?

I got last seasons Man United in XL last year and it was perfect but the Ireland XL one I received a few weeks back was more of a medium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Anyone else notice on the shop bought jersey there is no consistency with the green lines in the Jersey.

One small had a line straight through the crest, another it was above the same shade of green, another was half and half. My OCD was in over drive.

All them had a solid background to the crest.

• Advertisement

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice on the shop bought jersey there is no consistency with the green lines in the Jersey.

One small had a line straight through the crest, another it was above the same shade of green, another was half and half. My OCD was in over drive.

All them had a solid background to the crest.

Really?? That's strange

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement