Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

For 5 jerseys it'd be $98, ~€75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

maximoose wrote: »
    For 5 jerseys it'd be $98, ~€75

sorry it was 19 dollors per shirt not euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Guys what's the current state of ordering from these websites re: customs?

Is it better go through ParcelMotel in Antrim or have them sent straight to your home address?
    Are your chances better if they're marked as gifts and declared with a lower value?

i.e. is there any way of maximising your chances of getting through customs? And I'm guessing despite all that, it's still luck, yes?

Is it better go through ParcelMotel in Antrim or have them sent straight to your home address?
    Are your chances better if they're marked as gifts and declared with a lower value?

i.e. is there any way of maximising your chances of getting through customs? And I'm guessing despite all that, it's still luck, yes?

Alot of people seem to use PM in south and north to mixed results.

I use my home address, and order 3 or less shirts at a time. Never had a problem but it could be luck. Usually takes 3 weeks for them to arrive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

You could try reading back a few pages, plenty of discussion there.

I've had two parcels posted recently. Both from alibaba express.

First one was addressed to PM in Dublin(3 shirts), it was held in Customs for four days but came through safely.

Second one was addressed to PM in Belfast(6 shirts). This was held by Parcelforce until I paid a standard duty of £22, and is currently checked in at PM where i'll pick it up tomorrow.

But basically it seems there is a fair element of luck involved. I've heard rumours of Customs coming down hard on exported goods right now(makes sense around Christmas) so you need to consider that also.

Another user on here has a package in Customs atm, hopefully it'll come through safely.

• Advertisement

Moneymaker wrote: »
    2nd batch of shirts checked into PM today, should have them by tonight/morning.

How much do you pay for the 3 shirts you got recently?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    How much do you pay for the 3 shirts you got recently?

$58, so around €45

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Any update on yours? Mine came in half hour ago and has same status as yours be interesting to see if both/either get through..

Mine is from yayun and sent to PM Dublin has 5 jerseys

ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER :) #CustomsRandomness

Hope you get sorted too Ard..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Were still in customs chief :(

That sounds bad Ard :( Hopefully you'll get lucky like I did, and if not, you're entitled to a refund.

Anyway, more shirts;

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

• Advertisement

All look well, never seen the Florence shirt on the site (or the sounders one for that matter)

also are there more than one Dortmund yellow shirt this year ???

Yeah that's their Champions League shirt.

hi-res-181736038-marco-reus-of-borussia-dortmund-in-action-during-the_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=226&q=85

Ah, i ordered this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

What are the sizes of yayun's jerseys like lads? Thinking of ordering a few.

the last 2 i got were pretty standard, ordered medium and got medium. I know a medium in yayuns were a bit smaller than what we would call a medium in the past, but these ones i got last week seem spot on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I have a large United jersey from two or three seasons ago. It's a bit baggy on me. Ordered a large from Yayun and it's a bit tight.

Shows off the aul belly :p

Ive found that with the real jerseys too TBH, well with Nike ones anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,836 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Moneymaker wrote: »
    That sounds bad Ard :( Hopefully you'll get lucky like I did, and if not, you're entitled to a refund.

Anyway, more shirts;

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

I got this jersey during the week. Very nice in person. Wanted the white jersey though but he after disputing it he is now sending the white one too :)

Got my shirts from competitive sports yesterday, dont think they even went to customs. arsenal crest is a tiny bit meh but other than that its really nice, same for long sleeve real madrid jersey. arsenal shorts also good, fit nicely. would defo agree that the adidas seems like it would last longer, ill try to avoid nike from now on

my second batch from yayun sailed through customs friday too so ill have them monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Just a quick question regarding aliexpress, I'm looking at getting the new German home shirt but the only one I can find is this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-germany-2014-world-cup-home-white-soccer-jerseys-football-jerseys-top-thailand-3A/1468164770.html without the Adidas etc badges. I'm just wondering is that the way they come without them or is it only for photo purposes that they blank them out? Cheers.

• Advertisement

photo purposes, but idmessage to be 100% for each individual seller

Just got my second batch of 4 jerseys. Never went to customs, my first batch from yayun. The other yayun batch is still in customs, been there since 13th so hoping the status will change today. How will I know if they're destroyed? Can't imagine it saying such a thing on the tracking

Just got my second batch of 4 jerseys. Never went to customs, my first batch from yayun. The other yayun batch is still in customs, been there since 13th so hoping the status will change today. How will I know if they're destroyed? Can't imagine it saying such a thing on the tracking

You'll get a letter from customs/adidas/nike

That'll be an interesting letter!

I got one from Puma about 2 years ago, asked me to reply with details of where I ordered the goods from. Straight in to the bin!

It will just say your good were destroyed as they were counterfeit.

maximoose wrote: »
    I got one from Puma about 2 years ago, asked me to reply with details of where I ordered the goods from. Straight in to the bin!

Yeah I got one as well.

I emailed a reply basically saying " as soon as you stop charging 3000% markup, i'll be more then happy to buy from you. P.S **** you."

:pac:

I'm just hoping it'll be like moneymaker and they'll be released today with no charges. Really be annoyed if I have to wait another 4 weeks :(

I'm just hoping it'll be like moneymaker and they'll be released today with no charges. Really be annoyed if I have to wait another 4 weeks :(

Its the price we pay for getting them at low prices. I dont mind the wait myself

• Advertisement

Ah yeah I know, and I'm glad that most make their way to us in general when they shouldn't, still a pain in the ass though, waiting for them like a kid :-P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement