Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Could I get a PM for Macs seller please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭ShevY

kevovek wrote: »
    Could I get a PM for Macs seller please?

Can I get this also, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

ShevY wrote: »
    Can I get this also, cheers.

can i also get this link please?.... much appreciated

ok i got this sent to me but the website seems down?... is it working for anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

My order has been at the export customs scan since the 16th of September.
    Didn't happen to me for my last order, is this normal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I got the same for about 2/3 days, I'd give it another day or two before getting to worried but maybe someone else whos ordered more than once can give ya a better time frame or answer.

has anyone ordered team tracksuit tops from either of these guys before?... just wondering what the quality is like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

statto25 wrote: »
    Rahoo! I should be getting my shirts tomorrow in that case. I'll throw up a few pics when I get them.

Edit: Got them. 14 day from order to delivery including a Chinese holiday so not bad at all. On first inspection they look very good and fit perfectly. I will throw up pics later on.

As promised, a few pics of my Macs order. I compared the Roma jersey to one in a local sport store and I couldn't see a difference. Print is good quality on both jerseys. Both are small with the Bayern top being fan style and the Roma being Nike player fit which I believe is the norm for Macs seller. I am 5'8 and just over 11.5 stone and they both fit me perfectly.
    sozzQn2.jpg?1

oAZJgPq.jpg?1
    6qdc0SF.jpg?1
    D1x2lOl.jpg?1
    26gdfTX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

The Roma jersey is lovely actually. Might just have to get myself one... :)

• Advertisement

Also Macs seller finally has the blue United jersey.. Must order one for myself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Danger781 wrote: »
    Also Macs seller finally has the blue United jersey.. Must order one for myself :D

I've one on the way n all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

boardie100 wrote: »
    has anyone ordered team tracksuit tops from either of these guys before?... just wondering what the quality is like?

I ordered this track top from Mac's Seller. The quality is really good. I can't imagine it's any different to the real deal.

In fact, he sent me the wrong jacket and sent me this one instead. I told him about it and he apologised and told me I can keep it and would send me the original one I ordered the next time I ordered. He was as good as his word and I recieved it on Saturday. I can post pics later if you like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Could someone send me Macs seller? Cheers

how are these jerseys for sizing?.... looking to buy and everton jersey which is umbro, a madrid training top which is addidas and a puma italy training top..

Im a big guy 6'4 17 stone so am worried xl wont fit me...

how are these jerseys for sizing?.... looking to buy and everton jersey which is umbro, a madrid training top which is addidas and a puma italy training top..

Im a big guy 6'4 17 stone so am worried xl wont fit me...

I've personally found them to be slightly tighter than normal fit. If your jerseys are normally a bit baggy i wouldn't worry. If they're normally fitted then you might need to worry :P

• Advertisement

I've personally found them to be slightly tighter than normal fit. If your jerseys are normally a bit baggy i wouldn't worry. If they're normally fitted then you might need to worry :P

thanks man, normal xl in jersey wouldnt be tight on me so i might risk it... some of the training tops are really nice...

thanks man, normal xl in jersey wouldnt be tight on me so i might risk it... some of the training tops are really nice...

What ones you thinking? Hadn't considered any training tops myself :)

What ones you thinking? Hadn't considered any training tops myself :)

was looking at these ones

edit: probably shouldnt link to the site...

looking at italy and argentina ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

was looking at these ones

edit: probably shouldnt link to the site...

looking at italy and argentina ones

The blue,black and white Italy top is lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

hey guys been about a week since i ordered but there hasnt been much of an update on my tracking number since it was sent out . just wondering if this is normal? also whats a good site for tracking parcels

• Advertisement

17track..
    Which seller?

I had a gotze 19 germany jersey I got before the world cup and the 19 fell off. I told him and hes after sending me the new one with 4 stars for free (no name or number on it tho) great service!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I've only ever got names and numbers from talesofsoccer, none have ever fallen off!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

MrMac84 wrote: »
    17track..
    Which seller?

I had a gotze 19 germany jersey I got before the world cup and the 19 fell off. I told him and hes after sending me the new one with 4 stars for free (no name or number on it tho) great service!

yanyun........ sorry mac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

17track..
    Which seller?

He must like you better than me! I'm getting the patch to iron on and he sent a PDF of the proper way to wash and care for shirts!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Received a Liverpool jersey and a Bayern Munich jersey from Macs today, both awesome. Can't get over the Liverpool jersey it's absolutely perfect and 1/4 the price, unbelievable Geoff

Antibac wrote: »
    He must like you better than me! I'm getting the patch to iron on and he sent a PDF of the proper way to wash and care for shirts!!!

Go on share the pdf :D

Anyone seen the Dortmund CL home shirt on sale anywhere yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

kfallon wrote: »
    Go on share the pdf :D

Anyone seen the Dortmund CL home shirt on sale anywhere yet?

x2.

My Benfifca one is cracking badly on the "SAGRES" on the back.

Fronts heading that way to

Pm it too me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭bren2001

Pm it too me too

Any reason why not to post it up here? It is only how to care for the jerseys, I think we would all appreciate a read of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It'll most likely have the web address on it i'd imagine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭bren2001

RossieMan wrote: »
    It'll most likely have the web address on it i'd imagine?

Fair point. I suppose it could just be blanked out and uploaded as an image. If not, Id appreciate a PM of it as well.

Sure PM it on to me as well assuming you aren't able to post it here.

I too would like a PM of the PDF for the jerseys.

:D

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I too would like a PM of the PDF for the jerseys.

:D

You can do a ninja edit of all contact information and sticky it in post 1 then so bud?

It prob just says to hand wash them, website I use posted this on it:

How to tend your Soccer shirts / jerseys
    1. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]We recommend to use hand wash rather than using washing machine when you wash them for the first time. Please wash them gently to prevent damage to the badge or patch. [/FONT]
    2. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Please make sure to flip them inside out, and wash them gently in cold water by hand wash or "soft" mode for the washing machine, especially for the first 5 times. [/FONT]
    3. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]We recommend do not dry with iron, just hang dry. But if you need to iron them, please be careful around the patch or badge area, flip inside out if possible. [/FONT]
    4. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Keep your shirts away from high humidity or direct sun light.[/FONT]

It prob just says to hand wash them, website I use posted this on it:

How to tend your Soccer shirts / jerseys
    1. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]We recommend to use hand wash rather than using washing machine when you wash them for the first time. Please wash them gently to prevent damage to the badge or patch. [/FONT]
    2. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Please make sure to flip them inside out, and wash them gently in cold water by hand wash or "soft" mode for the washing machine, especially for the first 5 times. [/FONT]
    3. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]We recommend do not dry with iron, just hang dry. But if you need to iron them, please be careful around the patch or badge area, flip inside out if possible. [/FONT]
    4. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]Keep your shirts away from high humidity or direct sun light.[/FONT]

That's pretty much it with little pics of a washing machine and an iron. Am off for the next few days and only have mobile. When back in ill have access to a desktop and If I get a chance I'll try take off the name then post up

Can someone actually explain the difference between fan style and player style? Or does it vary from jersey to jersey.

Placing a new order with Mr.Li and he has some of the jerseys player style, some fan style. I popped him an email to ask the difference but odds are he won't respond until this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Can someone actually explain the difference between fan style and player style? Or does it vary from jersey to jersey.

Placing a new order with Mr.Li and he has some of the jerseys player style, some fan style. I popped him an email to ask the difference but odds are he won't respond until this evening.

Players styles are tighter and have air holes in the side, the Nike version have like a kind of a t symbol on the shoulders and the crest can be plastic sometimes instead of a fabric crest that is sewed on like the fan style.

Theyre just a little tighter fit than the standard size. For instance I've got a medium Chelsea jersey at home and its a fan style and its a lot more loose fitting than the medium player version I have from this season.

Now, the player version is not super tight at all so I suppose it comes down to what you prefer to wear. Personally after getting player fit jerseys I wont go back to fan fit.

• Advertisement

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Players styles are tighter and have air holes in the side, the Nike version have like a kind of a t symbol on the shoulders and the crest can be plastic sometimes instead of a fabric crest that is sewed on like the fan style.

Well then apparently I have the player style United Away 2013/14.. Funnily enough it's the only jersey i have from that season that remained perfect from the day I bought it! All my other jerseys have either peeling or cracked lettering.
    Personally after getting player fit jerseys I wont go back to fan fit.

That's interesting. Fan Style L is slightly tight, but the XL is big and baggy. Perhaps player style XL might be a good fit.

I took a risk with the player style as I didnt know would medium be to tight but it was perfect. If a size is baggy enough and flowing on ya, you should be ok for a player style jersey in the same size.

I'm going to order Jventus, Roma, PSG and AC Milan kits in the next 2/3 weeks as well.

I took a risk with the player style as I didnt know would medium be to tight but it was perfect. If a size is baggy enough and flowing on ya, you should be ok for a player style jersey in the same size.

I'm going to order Jventus, Roma, PSG and AC Milan kits in the next 2/3 weeks as well.

Grand so, just popped him an email telling him I'd like to try the player style. :)

I'm ordering United Third, Dortmund Home, Bayern Away, and Roma Home from Mr. Li. Ordered Madrid Third from yayun recently as well. To add my United home and away jerseys from this year..

I have a problem

Grand so, just popped him an email telling him I'd like to try the player style. :)

I'm ordering United Third, Dortmund Home, Bayern Away, and Roma Home from Mr. Li. Ordered Madrid Third from yayun recently as well. To add my United home and away jerseys from this year..

I have a problem

Compared to me you have no problem sir :o

Your hooked ha ha

Your hooked ha ha

1/3 of the price of the real thing and good quality?

Whats not to be hooked on :pac:

• Advertisement

Turn our Mr.Li does not do Nike player style.. So I guess I'm getting a mixture :D

Turn our Mr.Li does not do Nike player style.. So I guess I'm getting a mixture :D

Sorry I got that backwards. He doesn't do Nike fan style!

I'm not sure why he bothered to tell me that. I asked for player style anyway!

Your hooked ha ha

I think we all are and its all your fault!!

If you want to hear about hooked I have the following Germany jerseys alone:

Muller home (WC Edition)
    Schweinsteiger home (WC Edition)
    Ozil home (WC Edition L/S)
    Plain home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Reus home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Khedira home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Kroos home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Gotze home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Hummels (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Plain away (WC Edition)
    Muller away (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Reus away (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Also a home ((4 stars + WC Winners patch) with an 'in joke between my mates and I' name and number on the back

:o
    Yes, I have a problem, I know, I know! Luckily I play 3 or 4 times a week to try get the wear out of them all!!

If you want to hear about hooked I have the following Germany jerseys alone:

Muller home (WC Edition)
    Schweinsteiger home (WC Edition)
    Ozil home (WC Edition L/S)
    Plain home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Reus home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Khedira home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Kroos home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Gotze home (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Hummels (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Plain away (WC Edition)
    Muller away (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Reus away (4 stars + WC Winners patch)
    Also a home ((4 stars + WC Winners patch) with an 'in joke between my mates and I' name and number on the back

:o
    Yes, I have a problem, I know, I know! Luckily I play 3 or 4 times a week to try get the wear out of them all!!

You get any other jerseys or just all Germany?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement