Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to know where Nitelink picks you up?

Options
  • 06-12-2013 2:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 447 ✭✭

Says westmoreland street? Isn't that a big street. Also I presume there's many buses so I assume there is signs on the front of them indicating destination.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,254 ✭✭✭markpb

There are only 2-3 bus stops on that street so it should be easy enough to find the right one. The numbers are on the top of the bus stop pole and on the timetable. There are (or at least were) usually DB staff around to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Pen.Island wrote: »
    Says westmoreland street? Isn't that a big street. Also I presume there's many buses so I assume there is signs on the front of them indicating destination.

No, its not a big street. It's a very wide street, but it is not all that long. The bus stops are all beside each other. The only buses running at that time of night will be the Nitelink buses, so you won't have to look very hard to find your one. As the poster above said, each bus stop sign has the number of the Nitelink bus that stops at it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

ProudDUB wrote: »
    As the poster above said, each bus stop sign has the number of the Nitelink bus that stops at it.

Although it could be anywhere up to five bus lengths further back that the post depending on how many others are leaving at that time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭bikeman1

The Nitelink buses are usually at their stop about 15 minutes before departure and you can board then to get away from the elements outside. If you arrive 5 minutes before you will have no problem finding your bus.

Remember use your leap card to save €1/€0.70!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Pen.Island wrote: »

Yes Pen.Island...which neatly brings us to acknowledging how great an idea it was for the NTA to fund the refurbishment of older BAC vehicles to include NEW,IMPROVED,Hi-Viz L.E.D. Destination displays !!!

See.....?...This is how Politicians get to include Good-News vibes when all around them is desolation and waste......ask the right question and you'll get the right answer ;)

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

Advertisement