Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Producer looking to collaborate with a band

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jeuneespoire

Bump :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 eccentrich

i am a singer from dublin would love to do something similar to what you are doing , maybe a bit more instrument based , i am wondering if me living in dublin would be a problem though ?

Cool! yeah Dublin might pose a problem, do you play any instruments? do you have access to a studio there? I can't play any instruments at all apart from a tiny bit of keyboards/piano so that's the reason that I wan't to collaborate with someone like yourself. did you get a chance to listen to the samples of my work which I posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 eccentrich

i did have a listen pretty nice athmospherics involved ! i liked it . love sigur ros , im looking fr something that is gonna become a more live situation though , thanks for the reply though and good luck with it .

Thanks! I know what you mean, I'd love to get involved in something more "live" based but since I don't play any instruments it's kinda hard lol
    Good luck yourself in all that you do and if you ever find yourself in need of some production skills keep me in mind. Maybe I could produce backing for you to sing live to? Anyway, thanks for the reply and the cool feedback.
    Thanks,
    Matt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Ivy Joe

Nice stuff!

Thanks!

Advertisement