Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Apologies + Goodbye Music Industry...not for good.

Options
  • 15-10-2012 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

In the past i've went about things all wrong gotten defensive when people were just trying to point out mistakes and such where i was going wrong, was reading back over old threads and actually cringing at some of the stuff that I was saying. I tried to get a Promotions company going and it didn't work out, I could blame the recession, the venues orbands not helping but the fact is I didn't know enough to make the nights a huge success. I got lucky that I always ran nights at a Profit or just breaking even and never lost out so I Am lucky in that respect. I'd like to thank each and every band that played one of my gigs during the past 4 years you guys rule. But now its time to become a master of 1 trade instead of a jack of all trades :)

Still in college, still learning, decided to give "promoting" and all that jazz a break until i'm qualified. I still stick by my guns of saying F**k off to anyone who says pay to play. But if bands and promoters can come to some kind of deal of splitting the venue price and profits then seriously guys do it! Easier for everyone in the long run!

So to everyone I've been a ass towards, sorry about that!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Does the community know that you are user WMD Media?

I'd prefer if you only had one account, thanks, please let me know which account you're sticking with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Did you know out him as WMD in another thread, surely we can just leave this thing to rest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Basiclly the story is I wanted to use WMD Media as thats the name of the business a few friends and I are running from college. But the Moderator is not happy with me having two profiles so im just going to stick with this profile.

ev

off.the.walls is closing the WMD Media account, so there's no need for this to be open.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement