Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink & Yellow popcorn

Options
  • 06-07-2007 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone remember who made that yellow and pink sweet popcorn? I used to love it when I was younger. Is it still out?

- J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

wasn't that Tayto Candy Popcorn??
    I loved that stuff!! Parents would never see me buy it coz I always used to puke at night after eating it... i guess that lovely mix of yellow and pink barf wasn't a seller! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

They still sell it, In really small packets where I live. I can't think of the name of them:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

gees haven't thought about that stuff in about 20 years

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

tayto totem popcorn? havent been able to get that in about fifteen years man.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

OMG, yeah that's it, it was Tayto!!! :D:D Oh the memories, I loved it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yeah I was just thinking of these the other day. Totem candy popcorn. Yum 10p back in my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mmmm all those E's listed on the back. :) Loved them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Jane_LS_88 wrote:
    OMG, yeah that's it, it was Tayto!!! :D:D Oh the memories, I loved it!

like OMG , you sure your not from D4?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

You're from Athlone though, you are both battling it out for bottom of the rung. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

whiskeyman wrote:
    wasn't that Tayto Candy Popcorn??
    I loved that stuff!! Parents would never see me buy it coz I always used to puke at night after eating it...

that was the exact reason my mum wouldn't buy it for me as well!! :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement