Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cans or bottles

Options
  • 07-07-2007 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭

Wish do you prefer?

Cans of coke or bottles of coke

Cans seems to be more colder and more refreshing. Same with all fizzy drinks

Discuss

Cans or Bottles 1 vote

Bottles
    0% 0 votes
    Cans
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Tchocky

I try not to drink coke, but when i fail it's always a can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

yea cans taste a lot better for some reason

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cans, this thread already exists!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Cans, this thread already exists!

Really, You never get a chance to make a new topic here on boards. everyone gets there before you :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Can man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Hang on... Cans yes unless the bottle is the old glass ones...
    Everything that comes in a plastic bottle tastes nasty compared to something in glass or tin, glass being the best.
    Look at milk! I hate milk in a plastic container, i can taste the plastic in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

The cans are better than the plastic bottles, but nothing beats those big thick glass bottles..coke always tastes better from those.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Cans, ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

cans OR _GLASS_ bottle

plastic sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Tails142

I would say cans normally but the other day I bought a 500ml bottle and poured it into a glass and it was the best cup a coke I've had in ages...mmm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Please have the decency to do a quick search or scan back over the last few pages of threads before starting a new one!

Advertisement