Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are the mods we are the Mods Haha

Options
  • 28-06-2014 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Great Forum and very relevant to me.
    In the 80's i was a Mod ....I weighed about 10 stone. I'm now 51 and have worked in India on and off for the last 4 years. I went to a tailor one day in India to get measured for a suit.
    It had to be Mohair, it had to be three button,It had to have 5 inch side vents and the lapels had to be just so. The Tailor didn't understand so i googled "Mod Suit" on the net and a photo of Paul Weller in his Jam days came up....."ah yes" the tailor said "i see what you want.come back in 4 days"
    I went back and tried on the suit and i looked like Brian Cowen on steroids in it ....."Hang on a minute " i said to the Tailor as i called up the photo of Weller i showed him "This is what i wanted" so how come it ;looks like this ?
    "Well he said the problem is this .........he pointed to the photo and said" he looks like that but you look like this" and he proceeded to rub my large beer belly....awww man don't you hate reality ?
    My 21 year old son asked me today how can i put on weight i'm too skinny.....Try as i might i couldnt convince him that he's grand ......Anyway , great topic and "we are the mods"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Once i ate what i thought was fish.

Yellow is my friends favourite colour

I like sentences.

".......rambling.....

Advertisement