Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head

Options
  • 18-08-2014 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

No doubt the brethren enjoy it, some men have been known to declare their aversion to it, and the Germans are particularly generous with it.

l refer, of course, to the head on a beer.

So, where do you stand on the matter?

How much head do you like? (on your beer. Stop sniggering at the back) 20 votes

Going German - lots of head
    0% 0 votes
    I'm Irish- not too much, not too little
    30% 6 votes
    I'm mad- no head, more beer
    70% 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭The_M

Largely speaking, to the right and back a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Getting a lot of head takes a bit if getting used to. I was used to getting little head in Ireland and I find the mainland Europeans love giving a lot of head.

There is a happy medium that I've yet to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭The_M

Well, Ireland is known for creamy head.

This is not to be scoffed at!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Perhaps I should change the title of the thread to "The quest for the ultimate head?"

Throwing out there for discussion questions such as "Where did you get your best head?" and "The Germans - expert head givers?"

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I've had German head once before and by god I cannot wait to go back for more. Best I've ever had. Aahhh Munich, a place of fond memories indeed.

So to explain how I like it.... thick... creamy... white... and deep. mmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Getting a lot of head takes a bit if getting used to. I was used to getting little head in Ireland and I find the mainland Europeans love giving a lot of head.

The Polish women like giving head

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

The problem with German head is that you end up inhaling it through your nose at the start and you are left with soggy facial hair.

but it's worth it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

jester77

Adverts | Friends

The problem with German head is that you end up inhaling it through your nose at the start and you are left with soggy facial hair.

but it's worth it

^What on earth are you going down on??? hahaha

Advertisement