Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forgot item in restaurant

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Del2005 wrote: »
    In your OP you said you where there with a large group, now it's only 3 people. Have you contacted the others to see if they have the headphones? More likely that someone who was with you picked them up than a staff member stealing them, the staff have too much too loose.

Those three could have been part of a larger group.

Just sayin'..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Del2005 wrote: »
    In your OP you said you where there with a large group, now it's only 3 people. Have you contacted the others to see if they have the headphones? More likely that someone who was with you picked them up than a staff member stealing them, the staff have too much too loose.

I was sitting in the corner with herself and the family,I never left my seat until we all left. I was the last one out of the room, along with her mother. Table was like this

G G O O O O O

And that was in the bottom left corner of the room. O represents people from our group, G is the girlfriend and her parents, and X is me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I was sitting in the corner with herself and the family,I never left my seat until we all left. I was the last one out of the room, along with her mother. Table was like this

G G O O O O O

And that was in the bottom left corner of the room. O represents people from our group, G is the girlfriend and her parents, and X is me

Have you asked the other 10 people at the table, or your girlfriend, or her parents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Have you asked the other 10 people at the table, or your girlfriend, or her parents?

Yes, none of them took the headphones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

<SNIP> This isn't After Hours <SNIP>

No matter, IF you've asked them, you've ruled them out.

Was there a tablecloth on the table? If so, it's possible that they got gathered up with them. Maybe see if the restaurant will contact their linen company.

Otherwise, wait and see if the offer of reward brings anything forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

It might also be worth asking the manager if they employ an cleaning company, to hoover and clean the place etc. If they do maybe a member of the cleaning staff found it.

Advertisement