Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gastric sleeve

Options
  • 25-08-2014 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all I'm looking for some advise on a gastric sleeve ,have tried all the diets going can lose weight short term just can't keep it off,BMI is 45 and I am so self conscious about my weight it's affecting my life hugely,I do not want a band as there is too much maintenance and risks of slipping etc, has anybody any genuine clinics they can recommend by pm mad any stories post op with a sleeve,I understand it's irreversible and a lifelong procedure , I have no private health insurance so it wil be hard earned cash & a loan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 arek492

Hi,
    next tuesday I'm going to Dublin for initial appointment for GS.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭FineFilly

arek492 wrote: »
    Hi,
    next tuesday I'm going to Dublin for initial appointment for GS.

Sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 10 arek492

Sorry for long answer time , anyway today back home after surgery, I'm happy and feel great.
    if You like some more information i send You a PM with my email , this gonna be easier to reply for me ,
    as not often visiting boards.ie.

Regards
    Arek

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭FineFilly

arek492 wrote: »
    Sorry for long answer time , anyway today back home after surgery, I'm happy and feel great.
    if You like some more information i send You a PM with my email , this gonna be easier to reply for me ,
    as not often visiting boards.ie.

Regards
    Arek

Hi it would be great if you could send me your email in a on so I could get more info hope ur feeling well

Advertisement