Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to trade in moto xoom

• 16-08-2012 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering is there anywhere I could trade in my xoom I want to get a Samsung tab

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Craigels wrote: »
    I'm just wondering is there anywhere I could trade in my xoom I want to get a Samsung tab

Surely you'd be better off trying to sell it on adverts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Craigels

What would it be worth 300?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Amazon and Currys in the UK were selling them for £249 a couple of months back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭nedd

i'll give you a tenner for it ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

You'll get about €200 for it, remember it's second hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 lankythecamel

Which Samsung Tablet are going to buy?

10.1 Samsung tab I'm looking to get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 lankythecamel

Why are you selling the xoom?, it is almost identical to the Samsung 10.1.Have you updated your xoom to ICS?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

10.1 Samsung tab I'm looking to get

I've a Xoom too. I was looking a while ago to move to a Transformer. I was turned off by the comparisons on Youtube. The videos those guys had showed that there was little performance difference between them. So I decided not to sell my Xoom and then spend a couple of hundred quid to get roughly the same experience, so I'm hanging on for a while. Have a look on Youtube to see if there are any comparisons for the model you want. The 10.1 Note is looking quite interesting though now.

The Xoom is quite cheap from Amazon. I normally use their prices as a rough guide when selling stuff.

If you have the UK model you can flash it with the US official build which will get JellyBean pushed down to it. I bought mine from the US and functionally the new OS doesn't really make that much difference but it seems to make some people excited. It might give a new lease of life to your Xoom.

Thanks for your reply I will look into it

• Advertisement
Advertisement